Mario Badescu Drying Cream Reviews
Ranked #304 in Acne Treatment

An effective treatment to dry up small under-surface blemishes that appear as raised bumps in oily areas of skin. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples. (0.5 oz)

July 24, 2017

Great for drying out blemishes

This product is great for drying out blemishes. You apply it before bed (it leaves a white residue) by patting it on your problem areas. A little goes a long way and it will dry out your skin too much if used every night. I will usually use it every other night until the blemish goes down. It's also great at shrinking pores and eliminating redness if you just picked at a blemish. It's a bit more pricey than drugstore products, but it's for spot use only so it will last a while. Mine dried up before I was done with it so I just add a dab of it with a drop of water and mix til it's the right consistency again.

February 19, 2017

This stuff is seriously amazing! Using it in conjunction with the toner and drying lotion, I've seen significant results on my active acne in one night. It's definitely a lot calmer than usual, and it heals a lot faster as well! The only downside is that I can only find it at select locations, but I have noticed more and more shops stocking this item. A little bit expensive for what the size is, but a little goes a long way and most importantly, it definitely works! 10/10 would recommend!

August 11, 2016

My acne and pimples erupt when I eat instant noodles or drink caffeine. They even appear when I don't get enough sleep! I get acne on my forehead and chin.

I received a sample of this product when I filled out the questionnaire page on the Mario Badescu's website. Now I've heard great reviews on Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion but I believe that this product is SO MUCH BETTER. It cleared my acne in 2 days, but it really depends on the severity of the acne too. It's also totally normal if you notice you get more acne and pimples from this. Because what this does, it draws out all the undersurface pimples from under your skin and brings it up to the surface and then it proceeds to shrink the pimple. It really really works. Even better than those tropical gels that I've been prescribed. It's my holy grail!

I cleanse my face and apply toner then proceed with a dab of this product on the many affected areas on my skin. The product really lasts for a while. I'm not even finished my sample yet. You get your bang for your buck with this.

March 19, 2016

You get alot of product since it is a spot treatment. I use this cream when I have a under the surface bump and it reduces the size by the next day and you can hardly tell I have a bump. Funky smell but it goes away As it dries.

March 16, 2016

Unfortunately I don't have many great things to say about this product. By the name you can probably already guess that it isn't moisturizing at all for the skin. Left it very dry I wouldn't repurchase this .

May 16, 2015

This cream worked well to dry up my oily t zone.

May 05, 2015

This definitely works. I put this one whenever my pimple has developed and in the morning, my pimple gets better and smaller. I dont use this all over the face but it is good to use in trouble spots.

1.2/5

April 10, 2015

I didn't like this product at all, made my skin feel very dry and tight. Not a comfortable product to use. It also doesn't smell too good either... Not a fan!

March 09, 2015

Smells bad due to medicated ingredients..got this as a sample, didn't seem to have an effect on my acne :(

March 02, 2015

Really great product. This will dry out any blemish overnight. Super huge ones take a couple of days. The area will get really dry and flakey, but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. I love all his products!