Prestige Item
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender Reviews

May 25, 2021

Nice product

This is a great product if you have a kind of dry skin. It makes your skin give a natural glow and makes it smooth. It has a strong smell that is why it was not a 5 star product for me.

March 18, 2021

Amazing would buy again!

This product is absolutely amazing! It is great for dry skin! It makes my skin feel very refreshed and makes me feel awake! Would highly recommend that you go try this product !

March 11, 2021

relaxation in a bottle

This is the perfect lavender scent. It's perfect for unwinding at the end of the day. The lavender is such a calming and relaxing scent. When I smell it, I know its time for bed. The mist is nice and light too.

November 11, 2020

Heavenly

I love this of all the farcical sprays the most. It’s scent is gentle and just the right mixture so you can get a nice hint of Lavender without feeling like it’s punching you in the face. It sets quickly but also leaves you moisturizer and your skin gets the beautiful dewy glow and it’s a pretty good setting spray as well. Love it, I have several bottles and never leave without it.

August 31, 2020

Good mist

Good mist to use on the go, smells good and fresh.
    I have Not seen Any improvement with my skin from using it but still love the feel of using the mist for freshness.

July 29, 2020

Very soothing

This spray leaves you refreshed and relaxed. It can be used as both a moisturizer, and a primer for makeup. It leaves you with a fresh and dewy look. Would definitely recommend

June 20, 2020

One of my daily go-to’s!

I can’t say anything bad about this product! I spray it after putting on my makeup and occasionally throughout the day. It gives your face a nice Dewey look and just freshens you up. It’s not sticky and very light on your face. I have very sensitive skin and never react to this at all. The price is reasonable too!

June 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Refreshing

this product is my holy grail product. I used it everyday from last one year. It gave my skin so refreshing, glowing and tighten my skin. I just love this product. I always apply after my mask. This is just amazing. You must try!

June 10, 2020

Smells Amazing!

I just received the Mario Badesco Rose Facial spray from a friend and it is amazing! It smells great and it definitely feels amazing on my skin. I love that it feels so fresh.

2.8/5

May 26, 2020
    Hawaii, United States

Smells great but bad ingredients

This smells amazing but it doesn’t really do anything to my face. It feels more like perfume and then a face spray but I did make me feel more awake. The ingredients are pretty harsh to the skin so I do not recommend for people with sensitive skin.