Mark Anthony oil of Morocco shampoo and conditioner

3.4/5
Ranked #546 out of 1145 in Shampoo

1.8/5

June 02, 2017

I was really not impressed with this shampoo and conditioner, I even bought the Costco sizes thinking I would love this product. It is supposed to be for dry and damaged hair and leave your hair feeling moisturized but it did the complete opposite for me! I have long dry hair and this did not make my hair feel smooth at all, if anything it dried it out more and left it very tangled.

Too bad as I love the smell and really wanted to like this product.

June 02, 2017

I have frizzy hair especially in the summer and this was great to use to smooth my hair and not have to use a straightener. It made my hair feel soft too.

March 21, 2017

Hair is greasy and feeling so heavy after a wash, feels like you can never get it all out, I have very thin hair and for me to have these problems is crazy

January 20, 2017

what can I say. I'm not using it, but my husband does. It lasts for a YEAR for him, plus he uses it looks like everyday...... His hair looks nice, no loosiness like mine. It is kind of expensive - $10-$13 for a 250 ml of shampoo...

2.2/5

November 30, 2016

I was really not impressed with this shampoo and conditioner. I have very long hair and after using this product, my hair feels really really dry. I would not recommend this.

2.3/5

February 13, 2016

I didn't like this shampoo, because my hair looked and felt greasy. I find this product expensive and I Will not buy it again. It doesn't fit for my hair.

January 20, 2016

I have struggled with dry brittle hair since the birth of my son and have tried numerous products. This shampoo and conditioner are amazing. I finally step out of the shower with soft, moisturized hair. It is on the expensive side but definitely worth it.

Mlepine added a new review for