Mary Kay Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 383 in Primer

May 11, 2017

I love this primer. The price is great.
    It goes one really smooth and a little goes a long way with this primer. Just a tiny bit does my entire face. It helps to smooth out my skin so my foundation can be applied flawlessly. It is not greasy at all.
    One tube does me about 3-4 months with daily use so the value is great.

3.2/5

October 16, 2016

This product is good but it is little price. It is kind of small for its price. I would say it is not too fantastic but that does not you can not try it.

August 14, 2015

Make up looks so smooth and polished by adding this to my routine. Not to mention my foundation lasts all day without smudging. Totally a steal for the price!

August 14, 2015

This is amazing. Makes your fave so silky and smooth. Fills in any spots on your face a great product to use before foundation. Has spf in it. Amazing

August 14, 2015

This is a must have product ! Feels light weight on my skin and allows foundation to go on flawlessly. I find it especially helpful in winter months when skin tends to need more hydration.

August 12, 2015

This primer has a silky texture for a long lasting foundation results.
    Help your skin feels soft while prepare it for the base coat. SPF 15 that delivers protection and leaves a matte finish.

August 12, 2015

Makes your skin feel like silk and makes all foundations last all day!

August 12, 2015

Love this product. It does what it says its gonna do. It makes your foundation last all day, no touch ups needed. And the best thing is, you can't even feel it on!

August 12, 2015

The primer really helps set your makeup/foundation for the day. It has a velvety texture that's unlike anything else I've used. Love it, love it, love it! amazing price when you check prices out in the market place.

August 12, 2015

This primer helps my makeup last all day long. Even after working and working out my makeup looks like it did when I put it on in the morning. Paired with Mary Kay's amazing Timewise foundation my skin looks flawless!! This product has an SPF 15 which is an amazing bonus. A little product goes along way. This product is affordable and effective! It's totally awesome! Try it, I know you will love the way it makes your skin look and feel.