Mary Kay Lipstick in Pink Satin Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #1220 out of 1317 in Lipstick

May 10, 2017

I like the color and texture.
    The texture is slick
    The color is very natural, good for wear at work

I will buy it again for sure

Good job Mary Kay on this one

1.7/5

April 29, 2015

This colour is too sheer for my liking although it is pretty hydrating for a lipstick

2.7/5

November 24, 2014

I find the colors too frosty/cool for my lips and I prefer a matte lipstick over something that has shimmer in it. I look sick when I use this color Mary Kay lipsticks. The lipstick is a bit too drying for my lips. My ideal lipstick is something that makes me look more awake and good for everyday use (if I wanted to wear it everyday). I wouldn't buy another lipstick from Mary Kay - it's just not for me.

April 02, 2011

A pale rosy shade of pink.One of the many glamorous shades from Mary Kay Creme Lipstick collection. It’s packed with vitamin E and a vitamin C to help defend against wrinkle-causing radicals. It’s also enriched with moisturizers and fragrance-free. It looks bright and sparkly but goes on as a medium toned lipstick with no shimmer in it.

It’s a great color for everyday wear, especially for office. It’s long-wearing so it is well worth the money. It has a very lightweight creamy texture so application is very easy, and doesn’t feel too sticky and smudgy.

Honestly, I am very skeptical on trying out new things but when I was presented with Pink Satin and tried the sampler, I knew already I had to order myself one. Will definitely buy myself another.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath