Mary Kay Satin Hands Set Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

A rich, emollient formula that provides instant hydration to condition and moisturize hands for hours.

June 06, 2017

I have loved the Mary Kay Satin Hands set since I was 16 - even going so far as to steal it from my mom when I went to university. The emollient cream smells amazing and really moisturizes, and the exfoliating cream really sloughs away the dead skin!

May 08, 2017

This product helps get firm and soft hands. Eventhough at first it feels awkward when rubbing your hands together, it is well worth it because you are left with incredible looking hands

April 30, 2017

My skin can get sensitive and react quickly to temperature changes where I live. Having this Mary Kay Satin Hands Set has definitely been a life saver! I also use it on my boyfriend's hands whenever he's had a particularly rough week (he works in construction). I must disclose that I only use the exfoliating product - I don't use the 1st step, and the hand moisturizer isn't sufficient for me. The exfoliator has been the saving grace.

April 01, 2017

Aide beaucoup à hydrater mes mains très sèches. L'exfoliant pour les mains est très efficace sans être agressif pour la peau et aide l'hydratation à faire effet par la suite. J'aime qu'il y ait une option sans parfum.

February 07, 2017

While I think this product works pretty well, and the smell is good, the cost outweighs the benefits for me. I also find that the lotion doesn't keep my hands hydrated for a long period of time like some other products do.

January 02, 2017

If you have very dry hands like I do during winter this product is for you. Mary Kay has 2 sets, the non perfume and the new great tea. Love the Aroma of the product. I've been using this product for a month and it's wonderful. I have also used it on my feet and it worked. No more dry skin

September 13, 2016

Les produits pour mains de Mary Kay sont magiques! J'utilise le désincrustant, ensuite le nettoyant et la crème à main aux pêches et je n'ai rien de négatif à dire! Leur produits en vaux fortement le prix! Hydrate, adoucit et n'assêche en aucun cas la peau!

July 19, 2016

The satin hand works also on feet. It remove all dead skin and leaves a touch of baby skin. The care is easy to do and allows you to take time for yourself. Of course the product is exprensive, but it's a high quality and the most efficient to have this little baby touch that everyboby search

April 18, 2016

Love it. Leaves your hands soft and the smell is not over taking. I had this set 5 years. Little bit goes a long way. My husband is a carptner and this makes his hands soft after 2 uses

April 01, 2016

Excellent trio for baby soft hands. I couldn't believe how soft my hands were when I was finished. Very easy to use with 3 simple steps. Soften, scrub, moisturize. Also comes in a peach scent if your looking for something other than unscented. Makes a great gift set also since it comes in a cute little bag. Highly recommend.