Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Reviews

Ranked #633 out of 1080 in Facial Cleansers

Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set : Fight fine lines, refine pores and achieve beautifully smooth skin - immediately - with this simple, two-step set. STEP 1 : REFINE is an advanced exfoliator using the same professional grade exfoliating crystals used by dermatologists, to immediately energize skin and reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. Application: After cleansing, apply a quarter-sized amount of Step 1: Refine to wet face with fingertips. Using circular motions, gently massage face with fingertips for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Follow with STEP 2 : REPLENISH separates the set from the competition. It's a rich serum, containing vitamins, antioxidants and anti-irritants. This serum nourishes the soft, smooth skin revealed by Step 1: Refine. Application: Following Step 1: Refine, use fingertips to gently apply Step 2: Replenish. ***** Try it! Love it! These results were experienced after just one week. 85% saw improvement in skin texture. 73% saw a reduction in fine lines. 71% saw smaller-looking pores.

May 06, 2017

I use to sell Mary Kay and this was one of the products i enjoyed using. The bottles are small but a little goes a long way. I found it was very effective in smoothing the skin. Then after you have used the first step that has the product that scrubs you're face you put on the2nd step which replenishes the skin

March 26, 2016

I absolutely love the microdermabrasion set! My skin is very sensitive and this product did not irritate me in any way. My skin feels smoother and looks radiant afterwards. After using it a couple of times, I had people commenting me on how great my skin looked! It is very affordable as it lasts a long time. My husband has even used this and loves it!

August 14, 2015

The new Timewise Microdermabrasion is my most important product on a weekly use basses. I have used the original for over nine years and have now moved onto the new and improved. It gives me a more health glow and improves the look of my overall complection. with smaller poors my foundation looks smoother and more matte. I highly recomend this product to everyone you will notice a 100% improvement in the look of your skin.

June 01, 2015

This is simply the best product if you want super smooth and soft skin! The results after just one use are really incredible. The look of pores are reduced, fine lines and wrinkles appear smaller and it makes your skin super soft using it once or twice a week. The product is very concentrated so a little goes a long way which helps to stretch the budget. I would recommend for everyone to try this!

May 08, 2015

Love this. I have rosecia and have some scaring from it. I use it twice a week and have had noticeable difference on the scars on my face they are almost gone. Your skin feels so soft and smoot after. Because of my rosecia my face stays red for a short time so I do it at night before bed and wake up to a fresh looking face.

May 02, 2015

Amazing, fine lines diminishes and your skin feels great. Smooth and younger looking.

May 01, 2015

Great product with amazing quality! I've been using it for quite a while already and noticed a huge difference in my general skin appearance. First, it cleared out all sun spotting off my forehead completely, second, my face becomes so smooth and soft after just one application. I use this product once a week and it's enough for me as I've got combo/oily skin. I've heard some people use it daily and it works for them. So just be careful not scrubbing your face too much as it may irritate your skin!

May 01, 2015

This is the first time I have used Microdermabrasion, but I'm sold and committed to this regimen in my skincare. The product is simple to use. Step one: Refine The exfoliating ingredient is effective but not harsh on my skin. It begins to work immediately in softening and smoothing the skin. Using a pin head size of product means this 57g size product will last for a year or more with twice a week use. Step two: Replenish The skin feels immediately nourished and again with a very small amount of product this 29 ml size will last for a very long time. I look forward to every Sunday and Thursday when I schedule my Microdermabrasion.

1.5/5

April 29, 2015

This did nothing for my skin but break me out in little texture bumps.

December 05, 2014

I love the way this product makes my skin feel... so soft! I really notice if I haven't used it in a while, it's like night and day when I do use it.

Just be careful not to scrub too hard, as it can irritate the skin if you are too rough. Only use about 2 times per week should be probably plenty.

You will save SOO much money buying this product instead of going to a salon for your treatments, especially since the bottles will last you quite a while!

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic