Materna Prenatal Supplement Reviews
Ranked #214 in Vitamins/Minerals

100 tablets of Centrum MATERNA Prenatal - Postpartum multi-vitamin & mineral supplement.

May 18, 2017

So glad I've found a once a day prenatal vitamin that is easy to swallow especially when you're suffering from horrendous morning sickness. This gets a five star from me.

January 14, 2017

I love this prenatal supplement for any mothers wanting to get pregnant. Very simple to take and you will get all the essential vitamins you need in a day. I can't live without this supplement throughout my pregnancy.

September 15, 2016

This was the only prenatal vitamin that didn't encourage my raging morning sickness. Relatively tasteless, no aftertaste. It has a bit of a dry texture, so definitely can't be taken without water.

2.2/5

August 19, 2016

I tried using this supplement while trying to conceive but my system was unable to tolerate it (constipation, nausea, bloating etc). Doctor switched me to Pregvit and I am feeling much better and able to process the high iron content without problems I experiences with Materna. Not necessarily a bad product, just didn't work for me!

August 19, 2016

I tried Materna when I was trying to conceive several years ago. However I felt a bit unwell taking the pills so I gave up. I took Materna again during my first trimester and I suffered from constipation. Things only began to improve when I switched to Pregvit. Guess it's the high iron content of Materna that causes the discomfort.

June 11, 2016

I was advised by my do for to take these when I was pregnant so I did. I've heard of other women not being able to keep these down but I didn't have any trouble at all with them. Seems like a great product.

October 12, 2015

These are essential and should be used by all mommies to be.

2.2/5

August 18, 2015

my doctor recommended this as we are trying to conceive and was excited to try it however on my first 3 days it gave me a Really bad headache, 4th day i noticed a blood on my stool and noticed my eyes started to swell. So i decided to stop using it.

May 27, 2015

Great product, it assisted my energy with my pregnancy and helped me not to be as sick every day.

April 20, 2015

Great pregnancy supplement. Gives you all the needed vitamins during pregnancy, popular brand among mommies, price is very reasonable too.