1 review
Mavi Jeans Reviews
#19 in Denim

Good - 0

May 08, 2012

OMG! These are my most fav jeans in my life.
    They are the Alexia line and I got the skinny style - I know skinnys will go out but they always come back; if they were boot cut I would have rated as a classic.
    In 2010 I bought 4 pairs of jeans, 3 from stitches and 1 from urban behaviour. All the stitches jeans shrunk and or ripped within just a couple of months and the UB jeans loop hole ripped. I have also own guess jeans and big seven which were also of inferior quality to these Mavi jeans. I decided to splurge and spend the $89.99 hst and these jeans get better with age beleive me! The are stretchy, but they do not get loose throughout the day. I love rubbing them with my hands because the material is very soft unlike most denim. They do not shrink and I dry them everytime I wash them. I totally reccomend and I will def be buying more after I give birth! Can't wait!