Maxwell House 925gr Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 613 in Coffee

March 13, 2017

We use Maxwell House all the time in our keurig machine. We love that it often goes on sale so it's very affordable. Love the freshness of the product. Would highly recommend it.

February 25, 2017

If you are looking for a great cup of coffee, I do not recommend this brand. It is not the worst I have ever had, but not even close to the best. I find it very bitter, and can only have one cup before it gives me heartburn. The only reason I buy it is because it is on sale, when my regular brand is not and I am tight on money.

January 10, 2017

Not the top of the pack when it comes to top notch coffee, BUT for a household that goes through at least a pot a day, it's a great taste for amazing value. We prefer the taste over some of the more expensive brands and it's nice having a coffee brand we all agree on.

December 20, 2016

I have to put my cofeemaker to bolder and not to normal because my cofee was not strong enough. Usually, I buy this coffee when it's on sale because at his regular price, it's too expensive.

September 21, 2016

As a mom of 3 coffee is a must in my house. I have tried no name brands and really expensive ones but Maxwell house has always been my go to brands. It's the only kind I can put a pot on of and reheat without the taste of being reheated.

May 28, 2016

I love their coffee and i drink a lot of it' too much actually. I go for the strong brew but have had the original also. yesterday i bought two because they were on sale at Walmart for $5.99 Now, that is a deal.