Maxwell House Dark Roast Tin Reviews
#311 in Coffee

Good - 0

December 06, 2017

Morning Coffee - YES

Nothing like waking up to a fresh brewed pot of Maxwell House coffee. Always make mine the night before so I can wake up to that wonderful aroma. Great value for great taste - especially if you can wait until it goes on sale and then pick up several cans to last!

October 28, 2017

Good Coffee

If you like a good cup of coffee and don't pay legs and arms for it, that Maxwell House Dark Roast is the one to go. !00% pure ground coffee will make your house smells amazing first thing in the morning. The price is so good, it's hard to say no. I have being drinking this coffee for years. I just love it.

March 01, 2017

This is my go-to brand, a daily staple for me. I've tried all kinds of other brands and always go back to Max's dark roast. I love the rich flavor and the consistent quality, although we only stock up when it's on sale.

February 03, 2016

I love my coffee and this is a great one; even greater when I see it on sale.I love a nice strong cup and this gives me what i want for my moneu