maybeline master primer - blur + redness control Reviews
#104 in Primer

August 23, 2017

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

First, the packaging is excellent since you can squeeze out the amount you want to use without getting too much coming out. As a primer its really good. It does blur my pores and fine lines and my foundation and concealer goes on much better, smoother and wears better throughout the day.

July 31, 2017

Awesome!

I have so many blemishes on my skin, like small face warts that looks like freckles and have some pores visi or on my nose area. But I tried this maybeline master fix. For how many months now, it works perfectly on my skin and most specially it helps me to set my make up . I love it!!!and it's so affordable.

June 03, 2017

My favorite way to use this primer is to use it on no makeup makeup days when I'm not wearing foundation or I'm just wearing a BB cream. It is a pastel green and a creamy consistency. It takes away some of my redness so it's not so prominent and out there. It helps keep my BB cream in place for a long time to.

2.3/5

September 19, 2016

I did not like this product. I found the texture to not suit my skin type at all, and I don't think that it reduced any redness in my face, nor made my makeup stay on longer.

September 19, 2016

Blurs imperfections and makes your skin look smooth. Product goes on well on my dry skin without feeling heavy or sticky like some primers. Amazing results with or without foundation. A must try

July 01, 2016

This is my everyday primer. It is a great base but I have a very red complexion, especially under my eyes and cheek area and it doesn't always make much of a noticeable difference. That could be because some days are worse than others. I will still continue to buy the products from this line but I won't be upset if I can't get the redness control and will settle for the original blur.
    None the less, great drugstore primer and I would absolutely recommend. It doesn't sit heavy and you can instantly see the difference it makes in smoothing your face

2.0/5

June 30, 2016

Unfortunately, I have been disappointed with this product...it hasn't help with my rednesses at all and I had blemishes after using it...I usually love maybelline's product but definately not this one....:(

June 28, 2016

Maybeline master primer works amazingly well. I tend to have red patches in areas of my skin, this primer evens out the tone really well. Great price point! Will buy it again.

March 31, 2016

This is the only thing i use for my red face and it works GREAT!!! I love it i think everyone with redness problems should use this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 11, 2016

I love this primer. The forumal is great it's think and its extremely easy to apply. It has a slight fragrance but it smells very good. A little goes a long way and I have noticed a huge difference with the way my foundation looks and how long it's lasts now that I have started using this product.