maybelline 24 hr super stay concealer Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 461 in Concealer

May 23, 2017

THIS WILL FOREVER DIMINISH YOUR MOM-EYES!! Want to make your 'mommy-eyes' disappear? No more bags, and look fresh all day? THIS IS THE SOLUTION!!! Ban mom-bags - I've had people ask if I've been on vacation, or if my kids are sleeping through the night (HA!), this concealer is a game changer!!! You mush try it, it lasts all day, and keeps you looking on-point!!

May 16, 2017

This concealer is amazing. It covers up all my dark circles, and it does last all day like the label says. The color selection is not that great though, but I still like it.

May 10, 2017

I've always loved my high end concealers because I could never find a drugstore product that brightened and concealed my dark circles like they did until this product walked into my life. I would compare this to the urban decay naked concealer. It looks like skin and gives you the brightness you want with the coverage you've been looking for. It stays in place all day and doesn't crease my under eyes. I will never grab for high end again with this beauty in my drawer !

May 05, 2017

I love this concealer its the only one I'll buy now, it stays in place, has great coverage doesn't get oily hours later its a great price for an amazing product

May 04, 2017

This is my go to concealer that I like to use during the week. Like its name says, it really does stay put for a long time. I have oily skin, and I like that it keeps that in check all day long. It goes on very smooth, and its really easy to pick your shade. I sometimes just use the concealer alone, without adding powder or anything else to set it. It really lasts all day long, without becoming cakey.

May 01, 2017

I have been using this product for awhile now and am very pleased with the results. I use it daily to lighten the skin under my eyes and also use it on red areas on my face. The concealing lasts all day and I don't have to reapply. I am pleased with this product and would recommend it.

April 21, 2017

Applies great,lasts at least 12hr on my skin I have a fair skin type, hides most of the redness I do suggest the foundation to go with this product. Overall good quality.

April 15, 2017

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

April 14, 2017

Nice concealer to wear daily id say for a medium coverage type of concealer this is really nice.I wish it had a different applicator though as its hard to put directly from bottle onto face.i usually just put some on the back of my hand and use a small brush.

March 10, 2017

For the price of this concealer I'd say it works quite well! I use it to cover the dark circles under my eyes and love it. The only thing I do not like about it is the container it comes in, I find you aren't able to get all the product out when it's close to being finished due to the stick applicator.