Maybelline Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 1241 in Lipstick

April 23, 2017

The pigmentation and lasting power of this product is incredible. The only downside of them is the consistency - I find them to be incredibly thick, so through out the day the product bunches up in the cracks of my lips. It's a good product if you want high color pay off, with that being said, I've used much better lip products by Maybelline.

April 23, 2017

This is a must have product they have a very similar applicator to the Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipsticks! Applying these is super easy and simple! The colour payoff and pigmentation of these is amazing! There are several colours to choose from their are both holds, and nudes! I absolutely recommend this product!

September 13, 2016

I picked up Stripped Down, which is the nude one in the bunch. These are dupes of the Too Faced melted lipglosses, specifically Chihuahua for this colour.

I like these and they are quite inexpensive, about $10 at the drugstore, trouble is you get very little product, these are tiny. I'd rather put on a liquid lipstick over this personally.

September 02, 2016

After hearing about the new Maybelline Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint all over YouTube, I knew I had to try it. I bought 05, Stripped Down and it is the most perfect browny nude with a hint of pink. I love the colour and think it will be perfect for fall. The formula also does not disappoint. It is long lasting and doesn't flake off, rather it fades in a nice way. I would and have recommended this product to everyone!

August 14, 2016

I really liked the Color Jolts. They are are very pigmented and long lasting. I bought bare me and it is the perfect nude. This does not transfer easily either. I do get a little worried about the amount of product i've wasted. I will be buying more colors.

August 08, 2016

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE--WORTHLESS--save your $$$. Dull matte overly thick texture felt like sticky powder rouge--would not use even if FREE!!! Very disappointed.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?