Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder Reviews
#66 in Powder

3.2/5

July 20, 2019

I would buy this again.

This product is very useful on a daily basis for me. It removes the shine in my face for a long time. It is also very handy that would fit my bag well. It goes on very smooth and it doesn't have a strong scent.

July 05, 2019

Great line!

This line is amazing! Really affordable and works wonderfully.
    Great for a daily makeup, I use it combining with Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
    It has a matte finish and it is long lasting on my skin (combination)
    Totally recommend it!

July 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

POWDER !

The Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder is such a great alternative to many of the other “high end” finishing powders on the market. It’s very affordable and doesn’t cake up once it’s been set with a setting spray. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on powder... this is your best bet!

2.2/5

May 24, 2019

looks super cakey even with their own brands foundation

I found the product to make my foundation look super cakey. It creased really bad in my under eye area and that led to the foundation wearing away there. Super embarassing and I found the foundation to last longer when I didn't use this product on top of it. I was using the Maybelline Fit Me foundation so it seemed ridiculous that their own powder had results like that when used together.

April 04, 2019

Makes my skin look flawless

I've been wearing makeup for over 10 years and I've never used setting powder until 2 years ago when I bought this one. It really makes the biggest difference in how my overall makeup looks and lasts throughout the day. I just never knew the importance of a setting powder and I was lucky enough to find this one because I love the Fit Me line. It makes my makeup look smooth and flawless no mater what foundation I use underneath it, I will definitely repurchase this!

March 07, 2019

Perfect for everyday use!

I recently decided to try this powder in shade Natural Beige. It works perfectly over my concealer and does not over cake my face. The powder does not dry out my skin as well.

March 02, 2019

Pas mal

Bon , Je me suis trompé sur la couleur qui était légèrement plus foncé que ma carnation, je l'ai donc utilisé comme bronzer pour un effet naturel Cette poudre a une assez bonne couvrance et pigmentation La tenue est correct mais il faut faire une retouche dans la journée Je la trouve un peu poudreuse d'coup je compte en essayer d'autres avant de la racheter

July 30, 2018

it's to dry for my skin

MAYBELLINE FIT ME SET + SMOOTH POWDER I bought this one month ago but I didn't like it . I used this for a month and it's too dry for my skin,don't like this one

May 04, 2018

A must have item!

Ladies go buy this one now! It is a incredibly good setting powder that lasts for a decent time. I did notice you need to re-apply at some point, but it passes the 5 hrs mark which is pretty amazing for a drug store powder. It blends out nicely too and it comes with a mirror! Perfection!

March 29, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Really enjoyed this

I like this product quiet a bit. I think it is a good alternative to a more expensive product that would do the same job. It is easy to use and apply and it blends out really nicely. I have used this 3 or 4 times now and have liked it but it does start to break up a bit close to 8 hours of wearing it. But I do think it does a good job other than that.