Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara Reviews
#37 in Mascara

October 02, 2021
    Causeway Coast and Glens, United Kingdom

Lasting sky high

Love love love this mascara. I had seen it on TV and thought I’d try it. I got the waterproof one. This mascara does not budge. I wear it all day and there is no black under my eyes. I’d definitely recommend this. You can build up your lashes with this to, to give thicker lashes.

September 28, 2021
    United Kingdom

Tik tok was right (for once)

Ok I caved with this one. I was struggling to find my old reliable mascara having moved area and had seen this being reviewed everywhere, it was in offer so though I'd try it and boy the reviews... Were correct!! The brush I think is key... Perfect in every way and get to the smallest lashes in the corner of the eye. Amazing length and thickness. New favourite.

September 06, 2021

Love love!

I obviously heard about this mascara from tiktok … it definitely did not disappoint. My lashes look great. Adds a nice amount of pop. Does not clump up which is always what I worry about.

August 26, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

A really lovely mascara for light lashes

I really do love this mascara however my lashes are dead sat straight so even if I tried to call them and then use this mascara over time the weight of it and the shape of my natural lashes bounceback to be in flat.
    However saying that when I have mixed it with a waterproof version or use the waterproof version it does stay in place. It’s not a clumpy formula so you can layer it up and it doesn’t smudge after wearing it all day either which is lovely nobody wants to walk around with panda eyes!!

2.0/5

August 20, 2021

It's ok

For a cheap mascara it's ok, but I don't think it's worth all the hype. I tried it in hopes of replacing my usual brand, because it takes so long to get delivered. I really wasn't impressed. I put on 3 coats, and I still didn't achieve the look I was hoping for. It flakes very easily, and I find even after curling my lashes it makes them stick out straight. The bottle is really neat looking, and I like the way it looks, but the actual product didn't work for me.

July 26, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

TikTok made me buy it!

A lot of beauty products are heavily covered on media platforms like TikTok these days and Maybelline's new Sky High mascara has enjoyed a lot of coverage.

I found it delivered length, definition and the right amount of colour, volume and oomph to my lashes with virtually no effort thanks to a very cleverly shaped applicator brush that grabs every lash. It's well worth your dollars!

July 12, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this Mascara!

As with all other Maybelline products this one is amazing too!
    Goes on great, love the wand. So easy to use. Just the right length.
    Makes lashes look full and defined.
    Great price point.
    Would def buy again and again!

June 13, 2021

Works flawlessly

It really good if you like a more natural look and the applicator is the BEST!! I love it so much and if you do end up wanting a more bold sexy look just add 2-3 more layers. It’s super pigmented too!

June 01, 2021
    Oklahoma, United States

One of the best mascara out there!

I would purchase this product over and over again! It is my favorite mascara so far. People always ask me if I am wearing fake eyelashes because of the length and the volume that it gives me! I like it that it is affordable and works great.

May 26, 2021

Oh wow, I have eyelashes!

I bought this because of TikTok, like a lot of other things that are selling out right now. I watched a bunch of videos of girls that had eyelashes like mine, which look rather non existent without mascara. I’ve tried different mascaras but usually my eyelashes always clump together and I don’t have a lot of them to begin with so it was terrible. I tried sky high for the first time last week, and I couldn’t believe it. I had no clumping, and it made my eyelashes look so full! Definitely recommend.