Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#38 in Mascara

December 02, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

I use this daily.

I use this as my everyday mascara, it’s doesn’t smudge or dry flaky and is very easy to remove. I use two coats to get a fuller look. Overall a good mascara.

October 29, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Great mascara for volume

I use this as an everyday mascara and I nove it, it doesn't flake or smudge and the lashes stray pretty curled throughout the day. Don't expect a WOW volume if you don't do a lot of strokes though

August 15, 2019

Maybelline Lash, pour des yeux qui en disent long !

C'est sans aucun doute le mascara qui ne me donne pas envie d'en acheter un autre !, mes cils paraissent plus long et mon regard s’intensifie... Il est ce qu'il promet et je lui rend bien !

July 25, 2019

Amazing!!!

I love this mascara. It is an honest drugstore steal because it is such good quality for such a small price. This mascara does wonders for my eyelashes and I 100% recommend if you need a good quality inexpensive mascara!

July 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Lengthening and Volumising!

My go to mascara. I love this mascara for separating, lengthening and volumising. It is great to apply and looks fantastic. I love the range of mascaras Maybelline produce and they are great quality.

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of the best mascaras of all time!

I cannot express how much I love this mascara! It lengthens and makes your lashes look so full and gorgeous with very minimal effort! It’s super afforadable and mess proof as even if you make a mistake, the product removes easily off of the skin! I will buy this product over and over, it’s a must have!

March 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good mascara. I have gone back to it multiple times

this is a good mascara. I like the brush because the short side adds volume and the longer side gives you length. It’s very black. This mascara makes my eyelashes look full at the base and long and seperated at the tips. I always get asked what mascara I am wearing

March 27, 2019

Great Mascara

Great drugstore mascara. It applies evenly & smooth with no clumps. Doesnt dry out quickly. It does tend to wear off a bit throughout the day. I used it for years before I found Too Faced Batter than sex.

March 25, 2019

Great mascara

I wish it was a little less expensive but it works great, one of my favourite drugstore mascara in my opinion. Would definitely recommend this mascara

2.2/5

February 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Drugstore Mascara

I recently purchased this mascara in black. While I like the shape of the wand, I find the product itself to be goopy and wet, then clumps when I apply it to my lashes, I have to wipe a significant amount of product off the wand before use. Even then, clumps are inevitable. I don't think I'd purchase in the future.