Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

March 11, 2020
    California, United States

Affordable and perfect!

I have been buying this product for at least a year now. I love this product so much that I don't even use foundation with it. The Maybelline Fit Me concealer acts as my foundation. The coverage is phenomenal and it lasts all day.

March 07, 2020

total coverage

this is a really nice formula, I think I may have bought the wrong shade but other than that I will definitely be buying the right one and using it again. Great coverage

March 07, 2020

Amazing

If you want a dupe for the Nars concealer but with a quarter of the price, this is for you! It’s just amazing, cover really well, does not crack, and the price is just right!

February 04, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Mon concealer préféré

Au début je n'étais pas sûre si j'allais aimer le concealer fit me the maybelline car j'ai la peau très pâle (blonde aux yeux bleus) mais finalement en prenant la teinte la plus claire cela me fait parfaitement ! Je l'utilise tous les jours, c'est mon préféré. Juste à rajouter une poudre translucide par dessus afin qu'il ne crease pas et voilà il tient toute la journée !

February 03, 2020

Good coverage great for all skin tones

A great concealer with lots of product, not Cakey under the eye and covers acne pretty well but not great. Overall doesn’t crease and the price point is pretty great

Definitely recommend

February 01, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Great concealer

love this concealer and have used it for over a year. i would say it doesn’t always completely cover my dark circles but it does pretty well. i’m very pale so matching my colour wasn’t easy but i did and now i wouldn’t use anything else

January 25, 2020

Great coverage

Love this concealer. Great alternative / dupe for Nars radiance concealer. I use this for highlighting as well as contouring. Blends beautifully. Shade range is great

December 19, 2019

So so

Amazing coverage for a daily use. Although it creases a bit but for everyday lighter coverage i guess this is a great option in drugstore.. it bleands really well, although the applicator becomes really messy once its in use.

December 01, 2019

Great natural concealer

Love to use this stuff with a lightweight bb cream to spot conceal and use under the eyes.

Con is that sometimes there is some stinging under the eyes if you do not blend it right away.

October 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

One of the best concealers you can buy

My holy grail concealer, not only is it so affordable it really does work! I tend to get really red underneath and round my eyes and this being a high coverage concealer really helps to cover it up completely. My favourite thing about the fit me concealer is how lightweight and creamy it is, it does not feel heavy at all and doesn’t budge after it is set. I use shade 15 to conceal, 03 to highlight and they do the job perfectly! I also feel that I don’t need to buy them very often despite using them every single day, the tube it comes it does not seem big but it definitely lasts.

I also use the shade hazelnut to contour, I don’t usually like to cream contour but I figured I would try it with this concealer and it blends a dream and it doesn’t look cakey at all! Definitely one of the best concealers on the market.