Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

April 30, 2019

Ne pas passer à côté!!!!

C'est un must!!!!!
    Vraiment vous ne trouverez pas meilleur congeler en pharmacie ! Et sérieux... Pour moi j'ai pas trouvé mieux à Sephora. Il est très similaire au Nars mais tellement pour moins cher!
    Arrête de chercher et va t'en chercher un!!!!

April 25, 2019

Lasts all day!!

I bought this concealer through the recommendation of a cosmetician in my local drug store. I have tried so many concealers to cover my dark circles and not many work that don't break the budget. This concealer works very well and is very affordable. Pair it with the Fit Me finishing powder and it lasts all day! Love it.

April 21, 2019

Dupe to nars!

Everyone compares this concelar to the nars concelar. And i completely agree! This is my everyday concelar I use the shade 20 and it’s the perfect color for my skin. The concelar is super blendable and is great for spot correcting and brightening under my eyes!

April 03, 2019

Great concealer, easy on your wallet

I've been using this concealer for years for spot concealing and for my undereyes. It's really long lasting but can crease pretty bad under your eyes if you don't set it immediately as is dries really fast. What's great about it is you can actually contour with it too. The applicator is thin and easy to put the product right where you want it.

April 01, 2019

Great

This is the concealor I use for everyday uni makeup. Its really good coverage and comes in many shades so I have two for changing seasons where my skin is tanned or lighter.

March 30, 2019

FIT ME CONCEALER

This concealer of Maybelline is of light coverage, buildable to medium, it is quite creamy, easy to diffuse, light sensation, it looks super natural.
    I feel that this concealer is similar to
    "Instant Age Rewind" also Maybelline but I must admit that I liked it much more, I certainly think they are very equal in duration, coverage and formula but this "Fit Me" concealer is better for me , I have a couple of weeks using it and I love it🙌🏼.

March 25, 2019

Best drugstore concealer

I have repurchased this product multiple times now, it is my favourite concealer I’ve tried from the drugstore. I would recommend this product if you’re looking for a mid coverage concealer

March 06, 2019
    West Bengal, India

Ok ok product

It is in liquid form. My shade is sand. It feels itchy in my under eye areas. The product is not reasonable. A bit costly for me. Beauty blender is needed to blend the concealer.

February 22, 2019

Great value and shade range

I love this concealer! I do wish it went a little lighter but that's okay. I use this without foundation most days and it still looks great. Blends well with a brush or blender

February 20, 2019

Bye Bye Bye

I will be purchasing this product again soon because it is almost empty. It is winter and my skin is very pale so this helps conceal without looking yellow.