Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

February 23, 2018

Love the SuperStay items

Love the dark colors. Go on so nice and easy. Feels weird on it's own but any kind of gloss over it smoothes it out. Lasts really long, looks great, decent cost. This and the 24 hour gloss stuff are all I use on my lips now.

February 20, 2018

OMG!!!!

J'ai entendu parler par plusieurs personnes de ce rouge à lèvre et je me suis enfin décidé à en acheter 2 la semaines dernières. C'est juste wow! On le sens pas, ça sèche très rapidement et pas besoin d'en remettre dans la journée. Ça tient des heures et des heures! Je vais essayer d'autre couleur c'est certain!

February 10, 2018

16 Hour Wear is an understatement!

From the colours to the formula this is a staple in my kit! The new colours are my absolute favourite. Ruler is my go to shade for every day and night!!

January 30, 2018

I really liked this product

I really liked this product, because it really promises what it says, the lipstick lasts a long time on the lips, it has a slightly sticky texture.
    but it has a beautiful color.

January 30, 2018

It REALLY stays all day!

It is the only lip color i use nowadays. I own two colors : Voyager and Dreamer. I am gonna grab Lover in the next few days. It stays on through meals and drinks. Just use a lil coconut oil to rub it off with a cotton pad before bed.

January 28, 2018

Coup de cœur

Si vous cherchez LE rouge à lèvres liquide qui durera toute la journée malgré les repas, c’est celui qu’il vous faut. Il résiste à tout, il faut un démaquillant pour l’enlever. La seule raison pourquoi je n’ai pas mis 5/5 c’est parce qu’il est un peu collant sur les lèvres au debut, il est donc un peu long à sécher. Mais même s’il est encore collant, il n’y a aucun transfert de produit. J’ai personnellement un gros coup de cœur pour les teintes «ruler » et «lover ». Je conseille à tout le monde de l’essayer!

January 23, 2018

On les aime !

Je suis surprise. Le produit offre une tenue exceptionelle sans assècher les lèvres. On oublie qu’on le porte tellement la sensation est agréable. De plus, les couleurs sont magnifiques.

January 23, 2018

SUPER DUPER STAYING POWER

I've been looking for a certain color for a very long time, but also not willing to spend $40+ on a lip color. So when I saw Maybelling released this line I had to try it! it's amazing, stays on.. for a very long time. I haven't looked up how to remove it yet. The only thing is, I wish it had better tamper proof packaging so I know no one has touched the wand.

2.7/5

January 21, 2018

Meh

I wanted to love this but it was super tacky on my lips. It truly does stay on though, that's the only thing I liked about this lip product. Will I buy again? Unfortunately not.

January 20, 2018

True staying power

It says what it does! If you are looking for a matte lip colour that is budge proof and will give you bang for your buck this is your new bestie. For around $10.99 this is great pigment, long lasting lipgloss that will stay put when you eat or drink. I have tried "Creator" & "Lover", both lasted at least 8hrs. My sister tried "Heroine" and it took 2 days to fully remove so be careful with the darker shades. But for the price point, you can't go wrong.