Maybelline New York TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Reviews
#63 in Eyebrow Care

July 17, 2019

There's better out there

I found this product very hard to work with. It actually started to dry out for me after a few weeks of not using it. The brush it gives you is not the best quality so you would need to use your own if you have it. The product does last quite a while (through the gym and all), but I didn't like how chunky it went on. It almost seemed like there was clumps in my eyebrow that were unblendable.

May 19, 2019

great

I like this product, this shade is not ideal for me, i need a lighter shade. Overall i think is easy to apply, is affordable, and has effective results. I'm not sure if is waterproof or not because i didn't test it. When i remove my makeup the product didn't come out easily but it has not too hard to come off.

April 14, 2019

Stays on all Day

I never used the Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel before but it was very easy to use and made my eyebrows fuller. I bought the Waterproof Eyebrow Gel at Walmart in deep brown and it was affordable. The Waterproof Eyebrow Gel comes in four shades and looks natural on. The Waterproof Eyebrow Gel will not smudge and stays on all day even the next day. I definitely would buy the Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel again and I would recommend it to anyone. #gotitfree