Maybelline New York TattooStudio™ Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Reviews
#14 in Eyebrow Care

January 05, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I have eyebrows!

I have always had very thin eyebrows I haven’t wanted anything permanent and started using Tattoo Studio. It goes on well and my brows don’t look fairly drawn on. Highly recommend.

October 23, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Would buy again

Perfect product for your eyebrows when your working all day or partying all night, stays on and in place, i find it works better when set with powder but it's definitely my go to product for my eyebrows, it is a little bit more expensive than products I've used in the past that I thought were pretty reasonable and lasted quite a long time but not as long as this amazing product

July 17, 2019

There's better out there

I found this product very hard to work with. It actually started to dry out for me after a few weeks of not using it. The brush it gives you is not the best quality so you would need to use your own if you have it. The product does last quite a while (through the gym and all), but I didn't like how chunky it went on. It almost seemed like there was clumps in my eyebrow that were unblendable.

May 23, 2019

Works really good

I barely have eyebrows and I’ve tried the whole micro blading but it did not work on me..... so I still have to fill in my brows but at least now with the tattoo studio waterproof eyebrow gel I don’t have to do it every single day it actually stays on for a good two days without coming off by just washing your face with water.

May 19, 2019

great

I like this product, this shade is not ideal for me, i need a lighter shade. Overall i think is easy to apply, is affordable, and has effective results. I'm not sure if is waterproof or not because i didn't test it. When i remove my makeup the product didn't come out easily but it has not too hard to come off.

April 20, 2019

Awesome !!

I wasn’t sure how the colour would look on my face but it was a perfect match , super easy to apply and lasts all day long . Doesn’t smudge at all . Would recommend.

April 14, 2019

Stays on all Day

I never used the Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel before but it was very easy to use and made my eyebrows fuller. I bought the Waterproof Eyebrow Gel at Walmart in deep brown and it was affordable. The Waterproof Eyebrow Gel comes in four shades and looks natural on. The Waterproof Eyebrow Gel will not smudge and stays on all day even the next day. I definitely would buy the Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel again and I would recommend it to anyone. #gotitfree

April 06, 2019

Great

Bottle size could've been better. Color was excepting. Portion size was actually great. Didn't need a whole lot to cover. Dry was quick. Left eyebrows clean & fully done.

2.3/5

January 25, 2019

Not worth the money

I tried this product out for a few weeks and didnt love it. It worked okay but I wouldn't purchase again. I found it came off pretty easily, especially if I was at the gym.

January 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Stays all day

I lost my eyebrows to chemotherapy. I tried every product out there to draw them on and none stayed. This stuff stayed put all day, even on top of my face oil.