Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

1.5/5

November 14, 2017

Does not meet review.

Bought this because of the great reviews and I was very disappointed in it . The brush is so short and flimsy has no strength to it and the product it self was very clumpy and took a long time to apply because of this, it flaked and when on reminded me of Tammy Fae Baker lashes , will not purchase again .

October 19, 2017

Best drugstore brand!

I absolutely love this product !!

It is my go-to for a cheap drugstore brand.
    It leaves my lashes looking so beautiful, no clumping and there's no need to apply several layers.

I often get compliments when wearing this mascara.

It doesn't flake, or smudge and lasts all day long. Never have to worry about applying it throughout the day!

Love it!!

October 19, 2017

Love this mascara

I continue to buy this mascara because it works great for me. It adds volume, length and curl. It gives me the look I’m going for everytime. Will definitely continue to buy it. Why try something new when I’m already getting the results I want.

October 10, 2017

My go to mascara!!!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have very long eyelashes and I wear glasses this is the only mascara that keeps my eyelashes from touching my glasses all day. It really lasts and holds the curl from my last curler from the moment I put it on till I take it off. Others don't and my lashes touch my glasses as the day goes on. I always get compliments on my eyes and people ask if I'm actually wearing false lashes! Totally worth it! Love this stuff!

1.2/5

October 08, 2017

Déçue

Je suis déçue de ce mascara.
    J'achète souvent les produits maybeline et je ne suis pas déçue habituellement mais avec ce produit oui.
    ne donne pas des cils lisse et long
    mais plutôt avec des mottons . Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé

October 06, 2017

Really good !

I really love thiss mascara!! I have really short , straight , this lashes and i really find this mascara effective. My lashes look more fuller thicker longer and curls better. I will def buy this mascara again!

September 14, 2017

Must have

This is the only mascara that I use! I swear when it goes on sale I stock pile it! Everyone always asks me if I have fake lashes and when I say no they ask how I get my lashes so long! I've got my friends and my mother using it now!

September 06, 2017

Keeps my lashes curled

I have very straight eyelashes where after curling them, almost every mascara formula will weigh them down to make them straight so you can't see my lashes at all. Whenever I run into a mascara that holds a curl, I automatically love it because it's so hard to find. For $5 at the drugstore, this mascara keeps my lashes curled and adds volume. Love it!

Not as good as my more expensive mascaras but this is definitely on of my favourite drugstore finds.

August 31, 2017

oh wow fabulous

bonjour jai essaye ce produit par moi meme car jai pas recu encore aucun produit et maybelline nimporte quel produit est fabuleux jadore cette game cest ma game de produit

August 31, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have used this product since high school and haven't found a better drug store alternative! It really does look like you are wearing false lashes!! After a few coats I get these lashes popping!