Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

January 06, 2018

Fav

Another one of my favorite mascaras from maybelline i find that this mascara does a great job in giving me voluptuous looking lashes. its very build able, does exactly what it claims to do and is also very affordable.

December 14, 2017

Brush it out!

I love this mascara but you do need to brush out your eyelashes for best result. This mascara goes on fairly thick and really adds volume and colour to lashes, but because of how dense it is and how much of it goes on the brush it's easy for it to clump. If you find it clumps a lot, let your lashes dry for a minute and then, using a lash comb, comb through once or twice. The lashes will separate while the colour and volume remain. This is also a very affordable product and easy to find at most drugstores.

3.2/5

December 12, 2017

Ok

This mascara was clumpy and short it took forever to put on and it's was dry when I opened the package and also they make the lashes feel not normal because it was dry and made some of my lashes coming out

December 12, 2017

The only mascara I will use

I have fine blonde hair so it does without saying that my eyelashes are light too. When I use this mascara, my eyelashes are so long and full that it looks like I'm wearing false eyelashes. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it doesn't clump. It's easy to wash off too. It's the only mascara that I use.

2.8/5

December 11, 2017

The right product for ~some~ people.

I decided to try this product mostly because of the name - I love the idea of large lashes without the hassle of putting on fake ones.

Unfortunately, this mascara made my lashes clumpy and they lost the "natural" look. While I think some people like that style, I prefer a more natural feather.

1.5/5

November 14, 2017

Does not meet review.

Bought this because of the great reviews and I was very disappointed in it . The brush is so short and flimsy has no strength to it and the product it self was very clumpy and took a long time to apply because of this, it flaked and when on reminded me of Tammy Fae Baker lashes , will not purchase again .

October 19, 2017

Best drugstore brand!

I absolutely love this product !!

It is my go-to for a cheap drugstore brand.
    It leaves my lashes looking so beautiful, no clumping and there's no need to apply several layers.

I often get compliments when wearing this mascara.

It doesn't flake, or smudge and lasts all day long. Never have to worry about applying it throughout the day!

Love it!!

October 19, 2017

Love this mascara

I continue to buy this mascara because it works great for me. It adds volume, length and curl. It gives me the look I’m going for everytime. Will definitely continue to buy it. Why try something new when I’m already getting the results I want.

October 10, 2017

My go to mascara!!!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have very long eyelashes and I wear glasses this is the only mascara that keeps my eyelashes from touching my glasses all day. It really lasts and holds the curl from my last curler from the moment I put it on till I take it off. Others don't and my lashes touch my glasses as the day goes on. I always get compliments on my eyes and people ask if I'm actually wearing false lashes! Totally worth it! Love this stuff!

1.2/5

October 08, 2017

Déçue

Je suis déçue de ce mascara.
    J'achète souvent les produits maybeline et je ne suis pas déçue habituellement mais avec ce produit oui.
    ne donne pas des cils lisse et long
    mais plutôt avec des mottons . Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé