Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

February 22, 2020
    California, United States

One of my Favs

This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! It’s very affordable and it works. I think what I like most is the brush, it creates very voluminous look without looking clumpy.

February 13, 2020

Staple

The falsies volume mascara is my go to! It makes my lashes appear long and voluminous! I’ve tried many other mascaras when I feel like changing it up, but I always come back to this one. The others just don't give my lashes the same results.

February 01, 2020

My all time favourite mascara!

This mascara never fails to let me down! My lashes are always long and filled with volume! I’ve tried other mascaras when this one is sold out but I always come back to this one. The others just don’t compare.

January 30, 2020

Liked it

Drug store brand but actually not a bad mascara. It did stay on all day and did not smudge. It did make my lashes look full and somewhat long. Only thing I wasn’t a big fan of was that it did flake.

January 22, 2020

New favourite mascara!

I used to always buy my mascaras from Sephora, that ended up getting pretty pricey so decided to try this, this is the best drug store mascara you can get! Makes my eyelashes look so long and works better than most expensive mascaras!

January 21, 2020

Love the falsies mascara!

I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look! Its never clumpy but adds a bold black color and the perfect amount of volume. I've tried out many others, but always go back to my falsies!

January 15, 2020

Good mascara

I hate paying a lot of money on makeup and this mascara is a good price. I find it works better than other brands that are twice as much. It is never clumpy and my lashes always look much longer and fuller.

January 14, 2020

Pretty great - very buildable & bold

Falsies for sure delivers on their promise. It is a thick mascara with a decent wand. It goes on think,and is very buildable. 100% makes your lashes look false, especially if you have recently had a lash lift. If they changed the wand I would be in love. One of the best drug store mascara hands down.

January 11, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Love this product!

I really love this mascara! Especially the waterproof one, I've always struggled with mascaras because the don't hold the curl since my eyelashes are very straight and I need to use an eyelash curler, this mascara does a great job at making my eyelashes long & super full, I don't need to wear falsies whenever I wear this product.

January 06, 2020

Great product!

This is one of the main essentials in my makeup kit, something I carry with me at all times. I like to think of myself as a mascara junkie; I always have at least 5 or 6 different kinds of mascara on hand at any given time, and this is one that always remains a constant. It works really well for giving you the perfect amount of lengthening, all while fanning out your lashes beautifully. If you are looking for the perfect everyday mascara with great length and volume, this is it! If you're looking for a bit more drama, just add a couple more coats, and you'll be looking fabulous! This is a win-win, for sure.