Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

January 21, 2020

Love the falsies mascara!

I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look! Its never clumpy but adds a bold black color and the perfect amount of volume. I've tried out many others, but always go back to my falsies!

January 15, 2020

Good mascara

I hate paying a lot of money on makeup and this mascara is a good price. I find it works better than other brands that are twice as much. It is never clumpy and my lashes always look much longer and fuller.

January 14, 2020

Pretty great - very buildable & bold

Falsies for sure delivers on their promise. It is a thick mascara with a decent wand. It goes on think,and is very buildable. 100% makes your lashes look false, especially if you have recently had a lash lift. If they changed the wand I would be in love. One of the best drug store mascara hands down.

January 11, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Love this product!

I really love this mascara! Especially the waterproof one, I've always struggled with mascaras because the don't hold the curl since my eyelashes are very straight and I need to use an eyelash curler, this mascara does a great job at making my eyelashes long & super full, I don't need to wear falsies whenever I wear this product.

January 06, 2020

Great product!

This is one of the main essentials in my makeup kit, something I carry with me at all times. I like to think of myself as a mascara junkie; I always have at least 5 or 6 different kinds of mascara on hand at any given time, and this is one that always remains a constant. It works really well for giving you the perfect amount of lengthening, all while fanning out your lashes beautifully. If you are looking for the perfect everyday mascara with great length and volume, this is it! If you're looking for a bit more drama, just add a couple more coats, and you'll be looking fabulous! This is a win-win, for sure.

October 10, 2019

Maybelline failed volume

Loved the product goes on nice n didnt flake until it started to go dry ..I only had this a couple wks and was annoyed that it went dry so fast not sure if it was a bad bunch I really thought it was a great product when I put it on ...it lasted for a while the first one I bought ..second one maybe was old ..I would give it a try liked it otherwise...works Good an is a dynamite product otherwise

October 09, 2019
    Trafford, United Kingdom

I love this!!

This masacara is one of my top favourites to buy.
    I find it doesn't clump up, gives me lots of length and the volume I need.
    I have very small lashes and when I use this they are long and luscious. People do ask me if I have false lashes etc as they look beautiful.

October 07, 2019

Almost an illusion of false lashes

This mascara is very good with volumizing, it does create an illusion of false eyelashes.
    Be careful not to add too many layers on it otherwise it can look caked on.

August 15, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

I tried this mascara

I used this mascara few times. I like it. Its perfect value for a money. Not was very immpressed because i like really long eyelashes. But its not bad for using sometimes

July 19, 2019

Great Mascara with out clumps.

This mascara is great for defining and separating lashes down to the roots. I like the formula because it doesn’t get to clumpy and doesn’t flake to much after it drys.