3.9/5
Maybelline New York The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette Reviews
#10 in Eye Shadow

October 12, 2017

good drug store choice

great drugstore alternative to some of the higher end products. easy to take on the go and good quality for a fraction of the price of comparable products.

October 08, 2017

The Nudes eyeshadow palette

I use the one corner colour to fill my brows and im in LOVE. I use the other shades to highlight my under eyelid and top. The colours in the palette are super convenient and I can fit it in my purse!!

September 30, 2017

Easy to try!

I am not good at makeup, so I don't want to buy expensive products. I know I need to practice for the makeup, and I believe this one is good for a beginner like me. Colors are all basic ones, and feel free to mix them to create your own makeup.

September 26, 2017

Cute shades

I like most of the shades in this palette, goes nice with my brown eyes. Not really into the colours they recommend to put together in the back of the palette I just make my own.

good palette

I do prefer the Naked palette from UD. But I do play with this palette often. It offers great colours, highly pigmented and some metallics too. Really easy to use, not so expensive and can be found almost at every drugstore you have in your town. It a must have,

September 20, 2017

Average. I would buy this product again in another color

I like this shadow palette...beautiful range of nude colors, which are more my style. I am definitely going to look at the other color palettes. I think I will experiment with bolder colors!

NUDE !!!

the name NUDE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE KICKER . it's meant to go on SOFT other wise it would have been CALLED BOLD !!! ! I LOVE ALL THE SERIES !!!! bought them all they go on BEUATIFUL !!! just like the smooth texture easy to work with . REMEMBER GIRLS ITS IN THE NAME NUDE (light touch !!) get it on SALE great VALUE ,so many ways to use ALL the colors !!!!

September 19, 2017

The eyes have it!

I love every single color in this palette. In fact I need to buy a new one because I use it so much! I use it everyday! I think its a great value as well!

2.3/5

September 11, 2017

Just no.

I bought this palette out of pure excitement that this was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I've seen in the drugstore, plus it's from Maybelline so surely it must be a great product right? Nope! I hate to be a negative Nancy but this palette was terrible to me, there was pretty much no pigment to any of the shadows, maybe I just got a dud but I wouldn't take my chances in buying another one just to see. Plus a lot of these colors are dupeable anyway.

August 17, 2017

Nice colors

J'ai reçu cette palette en cadeau pour la noël. J'adore les couleurs et la textures. Led couleurs sont nudes et très jolie. Dans la palette il y a 12 couleurs.