Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara Reviews
#125 in Mascara

March 19, 2019

No clumping

This mascara surprised me after hearing some harsh reviews. Firstly, I actually love the brush and when applying the mascara I don't get any clumping, nor do my lashes stick together, this brush is good at separation. I also like that I can build it up, adding a couple more layers for more volume and lenght, again, I had no issues. This mascara is long wearing, at the end of my work day I still have coated lashes that look great. Finally, the scent, it's supposed to be scented like coconut, I definitely notice a smell, but it's not coconut in my opinion, I find it smells more like hot coco.

September 11, 2018

Je racheterai fort probablement

J'ai acheté ce mascara il y a maintenant deux semaines et je le mets à tous les jours car je l'adore.
    Il est facile à appliquer, ne fait presque pas de grumeaux (cela dépend de la façon dont je l'applique) et sent extrêmement bon.
    J'ai toujours acheté des mascara résistant à l'eau car les versions originales coulaient après quelques heures de tenue. Pas besoin de la version résistant à à l'eau pour ce mascara, il tient toute la journée même lorsqu'il fait chaud!

September 02, 2018

Des plus et des moins

Je me maquille peu, par contre, le mascara est primordial pour moi. Je suis mitigée face à celui-ci. Dans un premier temps, j'ai eu besoin de quelques applications avant de m'habituer à la grosseur de la brosse. Ayant les cils longs et voulant en appliquer de la base à l'extrémité, je finissais toujours par mettre du mascara sur ma paupière (ce qui peut gâcher vote maquillage si vous en avez déjà mis). J'ai aussi trouvé que le produit est devenu épais assez rapidement dans le contenant.
    Toutefois, j'ai adoré le regard perçant qu'il me procurait. Je pense bien me le racheter lorsqu'il sera en spécial.

2.3/5

August 20, 2018

smudge city

If you have oily skin, I would avoid using this. I applied this to my lashes as normal and they looked great at first, but halfway through a summer day I noticed that there was CRAZY smudging above my eye, where my lashes hit just under my brows. It looked terrible and ruined my eye look, which was still in place (thanks to Urban Decay!!). Maybelline makes some fantastic mascaras and this is not one of them.

The bush is also way too fat so it is easy to get it all over your eyeshadow when applying.

June 26, 2018

Great mascara for value

While a lot of drugstore mascaras are similar, I really like the long lasting wear on this one (also very affordable).

I use the non-waterproof one but it stays on great throughout the day.

June 19, 2018

Eye opening mascara

Bought this along with the Total Temptations Brow pencil and really like this product. It does go on a little thin but after 2 coats it looks better. I like the definition of my eyelashes without any clumps.

June 14, 2018

loved it

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK TOTAL TEMPTATION .mascara I love this mascara it this volume to your eyelashes and it really easy to use. I will definitely recommend this

June 05, 2018
    Calvados, France

Je le racheterais ce produit car il est vraiment genial

Ce mascara rend les cils doux avec son odeur de noix de coco il donne un joli regard et le volume et au rendez vous ce mascara et top il est devenu mon chouchou je l'utilise tout les jours je le recommande fortement

April 20, 2018

I loveee this mascara !!!

I already purchased this mascara twice already and I love it for a drug store mascara ! It gives me length and thickness ! It can be a little clumpy but I don’t mind that as it looks like there is more volume added to your lashes ! For less than $10 I would definitely keep on buying !

April 03, 2018

Good price and avoids clumps decently!

I know, I know... the tube is millenial pink. Sold.

I don't usually fall for trends, hate 'hyped' products, and despise all mascaras that claim to be 'VOLUMOUS! FLUFFY! ENDLESS LENGTH! NO CLUMPS! DEFINING!'. Lies, all lies.
    I've tried so many trying to find the best one for me, and unsuccessfully trying to avoid all the ginormous tubes that all brands seem to favour now (why???? My shelf/makeup bag is full enough without excess packaging), but none fit the bill, so I've stuck with Great Lash forever....

This one is damn well close to perfect. It only clumps if I'm heavy-handed or don't wipe the wand on the tube, and its not super thick. The tube itself is clean, modern, and sleek -- nothing fancy, gaudy or clunky. Its supposedly coconut-scented -- I can't make it out, but its definitely not as chemical smelly as most, so the coconut at least softens the smell.