Maybelline - TATTOOSTUDIO WATERPROOF EYEBROW GEL Reviews
#76 in Eyebrow Care

May 23, 2019

Works really good

I barely have eyebrows and I’ve tried the whole micro blading but it did not work on me..... so I still have to fill in my brows but at least now with the tattoo studio waterproof eyebrow gel I don’t have to do it every single day it actually stays on for a good two days without coming off by just washing your face with water.

April 06, 2019

Great

Bottle size could've been better. Color was excepting. Portion size was actually great. Didn't need a whole lot to cover. Dry was quick. Left eyebrows clean & fully done.

2.3/5

January 25, 2019

Not worth the money

I tried this product out for a few weeks and didnt love it. It worked okay but I wouldn't purchase again. I found it came off pretty easily, especially if I was at the gym.

January 09, 2019
    Paris, France

Très bon produit pour le prix

Je cherchais un gel waterproof pour les sourcils abordable depuis longtemps.
    Ce produit répond très bien a mes attentes.

Néanmoins j'ai acheté un autre applicateur. Elle applique beaucoup trop de produit et donne un effet très peu naturel ce qui est dommage. De plus les poils de la brossette sont fait en plastique dur et peu agréable.

Sinon la formule est pour moi un sans faute. Le produit est abordable et dura très longtemps. Je rachèterai

July 08, 2018
    California, United States

Really good

I bought this product hoping for it to be waterproof like it says, however its not. It might be because my skin is naturally oily or could just be the product. But it does not smear and is easy to apply with a proper brow brush. Not bad for the price, would def. buy it again.

June 28, 2018

Best drugstore brow gel

This eyebrow gel is unlike any other drugstore brow product. It looks so natural and goes on effortlessly. It doesn't rub off if you touch it which is very important to me.

April 13, 2018

Best drug store eyebrow product!

I've been by far the best drug store eyebrow product I've ever used. It's better than some high end cosmetic products out in the market. I can basically sleep with this product and it does not smudge. The applicator it comes with doesn't work well for me, instead I put the gel on the back of my hand and apply with my own angle brush. Makes my brows look great!!!

I seriously love it!!