Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara Reviews
#15 in Mascara

Explosive Volume in Rocket Time! 8X Bigger, Smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Our patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. Our fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed! More info here.

February 17, 2014

Love maybelline mascara. This one seperates well and very black is very black

February 06, 2014

I try all brands of mascara but I really liked this one. It went on and was not clunpy at all. I would reccomend this for anyone. It is not too dramatic so you could wear it day or night. Overall, this was a great product!

3.2/5

February 03, 2014

This mascara is great, made my lashes big and bold.
    The price was a bit much, but I am willing to pay for what it does to my lashes!!!!!

January 17, 2014

This mascara is the best! It makes your lashes longer and adds volume. It is the perfect macara any girl can ask for, definetely recommened to everyone!! A

January 09, 2014

This makes your lashes look great! Doesn't clump at all and seperates your lashes easily giving a lot of legth! Great for every day use also. Recommend you try this!

January 08, 2014

When it comes to make up, I take my mascara VERY seriously. I used to only use mascara that had big fluffy wands and hated ones with tiny little bristles. After years of clumpy eyelashes and countless mascara combinations, I finally decided to venture out of my comfort zone, and let me tell you.. I am never going back! The fine bristles allow me to both lengthen and thicken my lashes without them appearing clumpy. I constantly get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes because of how long and curled they appear! DEFINITELY recommend this product!

November 25, 2013

I absolutely love this mascara. I use this mascara for everything, and have noticed a real difference. I have tried many different mascaras, and this one is by far my favorite. Since using it, I have noticed my lashes have gotten way longer, and have curled naturally. The other day, my mom asked me if I was wearing false lashes. This mascara is a must!

November 25, 2013

I didn't care too much for this mascara. It clumped big time and did not give me the so called volume it was supposed to

November 23, 2013

I am a mascara junkie and I have found my fix! My lashes have never looked so long and lush without extensions. The wand covers my lashes from root to tip, with no clumps, and curls them perfectly!
    I've tried a lot of expensive brands and none have looked even close to Mabelline's The Rocket. I would highly recommend this product. I love this mascara!

2.8/5

November 01, 2013

I could do without. typical product, nothing special