McDonald's 10 chicken mcnuggets Reviews
#25 in Fast Food

February 11, 2019

Loving it

The chicken nuggets are so good.The chicken nuggets are so good.The chicken nuggets are so good.The chicken nuggets are so good.The chicken nuggets are so good.The chicken nuggets are so good.

June 19, 2018

Best Nuggests Around

I don't give a flying hoot to what people say about McDonalds nuggets, these things are little pieces of heaven waiting to be devoured. Odd shapes are no problem when they have an amazing taste that will keep you coming back for more.

April 16, 2018

yummmmmmmyy

everytime i feel alone and sad and depressed the first thing that comes to my mind is mcdonalds chicken nuggets because they are so delicious and yummy i could die to have chicken nuggets every day

March 07, 2018

Best Nuggets

Out of all the fast food restaurants I like these nuggets the best, I think there is a lot of flavour, it is not spicy and it is filling. I like the size of it as you can have a smaller amount as a snack. This is one of my go to items to choose at McDonalds.

March 07, 2018

Good

There are good. I enjoy them more crispy.. so I ask if they can cook them a bit longer and they come out oh so juicy and crispy.. and I Dio them in the source they don't make to much of a mess

February 23, 2018

I don't care, I like them

I know some people say bad things about McDonalds but I don't care. I really love the 10 piece chicken mcnuggets. They are all white meat in a golden breading and they taste really good. They have been my favorite thing from McDonalds since I was a little kid.