McDonald's Big Mac Sauce Reviews
#13 in Condiment

September 03, 2021

Love it

This sauce is amazing on a fresh homemade burger of the grill 😋 delicious!! Big Mac's are one of my favorite burgers and being able to make one similar at home is AMAZING and it really does taste the same.

0.8/5

August 03, 2021

Goût différent que la vraie sauce en resto

Le goût est différent qu'au restaurant directement. Le prix est ok. L sans nom goûte meilleure. Je ne rachÚterai pas. Par contre la texture et la couleur est fidÚle à ce qu'on retrouve au restaurant.

June 29, 2020
    United States

Love

I dont know what is all in this sauce but when im pregant i crave it on everything my sandwiches my french fries and my chicken nuggets i love it its so tasty and full of flavor

May 04, 2020
    California, United States

Extra sauce on the side

We love McDonald's Big Mac Sauce. It is the perfect burger sauce and adds the perfect zing. It is great for a special treat to make your burger even better. The flavor is exactly like the sauce on a Big Mac and fulfills any Big Mac craving you might have.

March 25, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Mmmmm I love this product.

It's just like the big mac sauce, they never give enough this way i can use it on everything....It great....I'm so glad they came up with it....if you haven't bought it...you really should it's the best

March 25, 2020
    Texas, United States

Best thing since sliced cheese!

I literally put this on everything! I'm so happy that they made it to where i could find this in stores cause i got tired of ordering extra every time I went to McDonald's. This stuff is so good & you can eat it with anything & it just makes it so much better!

0.5/5

September 04, 2019
    New York, United States

So gooood!!!

I’ve loved the Big Mac sauce for as long as I can remember, I love dipping my French fries in it too!! I would recommend this to anyone who likes sauces!! So good!!

August 07, 2019
    United States

Tasty

I would definitely buy this sauce again. It tastes delicious, and the whole family enjoyed it. You can't get any better than that. It was tangy, gooey yumminess.

July 06, 2019

SOO GOOD

This product is so good. It tastes exactly like the Big Mac sauce.It is a really good price. And you can make as many "Big Mac's" as you want, for half the price. I will totally keep using it

July 06, 2019

Really good and not too sour.

This sauce is so good I can’t even begin to explain how good it is. I used to put this on EVERYTHING it’s just too good and it’s not too salty or sour it’s just right. Would definitely recommend!