McDonald's McFlurry with OREO Cookies Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 494 in Ice Cream

July 17, 2017

My favorite

The Oreo has become my favourite McFlurry since they stopped making the Smarties one.
    The McDonald's ice cream is nice and light and they are usually generous with the toppings. Always a nice and refreshing summer treat.

July 17, 2017

I love Oreo cookie Mcflurry

I love McDonalds Oreo Mcflurry it tastes so good. the price is great and the taste is even better . I always love to grab an Oreo Mcflurry during the summer months when its hot out, Its a great little snack to stay cool. My kids love them and its a usual on the list. great buy

June 19, 2017

An okay ice cream

The vanilla ice cream they use isn't overly flavourful but is smooth and creamy. Most of the Oreo bits are fine so there's not many big crunchy chunks to chew on. The ice cream is very cold and did bother my sensitive teeth a little bit so maybe it's not the right ice cream for you if you have tooth issues. Just an okay ice cream.

May 21, 2017

If you want a fast, not expensive and nice ice cream, McDonald's McFlurry with Oreo Cookies is a way to go.
    The mix of the ice cream from the machine and the oreo tastes really good.
    One thing to keep in mind is that they don't always mix it well, so when you get it and before start eating it, you should stir it a bit to make sure you get the oreo mixed in all of it (you don't want ice cream without the oreo).

1.8/5

December 25, 2016

you get what you paid for!
    its a cheap icecream, I don't think it tastes like ice cream at all, and when left in the freezer it turns into a nasty liquid sticky substance. the one I do like it the rolo one but still the icecream itself is disappointing....

December 25, 2016

Fantastique à manger dans un temps chaud et même en pleine hiver c'est très réconfortant comme produit. Même après tant d'années je continue d'aimer ce produit

July 31, 2016

My favourite ice cream dessert from McDonald's, and the only one I will ever order! It tastes amazing. Who doesn't love crushed up oreos mixed up with soft serve vanilla ice cream!? Mmm... I just wish that they did a better job of blending up the ice cream and oreos.

February 29, 2016

Yum yum yum! I love the creamy ice cream with the crushed Oreo cookies.
    If I head to McDonald's or ice cream this is my go to choice.
    Although, I do prefer a blizzard.

February 29, 2016

McDonald's McFlurry with OREO Cookies is a great summertime treat. It is creamy , chilled and full of oreo bits that keep you crunching. It is perfect if you have a sweet tooth. I also enjoy earing it with the specially designed spoon they give you.

June 13, 2015

i love this so much! taste great and it is perfect during summer! love love love.