McDonald's McFlurry with OREO Cookies Reviews
#221 in Ice Cream

March 05, 2018

Quenches hunger and thirst!

got a small, Oreo McFlurry and it cost me $1.95! Not a bad price in reality. But then again it's McDonald's; it's cheap. Also, as you can see, it is pretty small. I feel I remember McFlurry's being much bigger the last time I had one, which was probably a long time ago. I could have gotten more ice cream and I would have been totally okay with that. I hope this is not part of McDonald's lame attempt to not kill you as quickly, cause I'm not liking it and it's not working anyway.

McFlurry's are made with soft serve, reduced fat ice cream. But you really cannot tell it's reduced fat like you can with other reduced fat ice creams. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. The consistency of a McFlurry is kind of like really soft frozen custard. That very smooth, creamy consistency, but real frozen custard has more substance to it. The flavor of the base of the McFlurry is a very, very sweet vanilla. It's almost like you can taste the added sugar. It is also made with artificial vanilla flavor, not real vanilla. Lastly, there could be way more Oreo in this and/or the Oreo mix-in/swirl could have bigger pieces of Oreo. There was not much of a texture difference caused by the Oreo, because the pieces were so small. If I am remembering correctly, that is one thing that makes the M&M;McFlurry better than the Oreo.

All in all, an Oreo McFlurry is what you would expect. It was tasty and enjoyable, but obvious that it is not high quality. Not a bad choice if you are somewhere with limited ice cream available.

November 08, 2017

J'ai beaucoup apprécier ce produit

Ce melange entre la glace et l'oreo est juste splendide c'est une idée vraiment bien.
    Et moi personnellement je rajoute du caramel pour plus de saveur.

September 03, 2017

Love Mc flurry

There's only certain foods I like to go to McDonald's for, one of them is the mc double and the other is the Mc flurry with Oreo. Really how can you go wrong? It's ice cream and ground up Oreos. Great summer time treat and really satisfies your sweet tooth.

July 17, 2017

My favorite

The Oreo has become my favourite McFlurry since they stopped making the Smarties one.
    The McDonald's ice cream is nice and light and they are usually generous with the toppings. Always a nice and refreshing summer treat.

July 17, 2017

I love Oreo cookie Mcflurry

I love McDonalds Oreo Mcflurry it tastes so good. the price is great and the taste is even better . I always love to grab an Oreo Mcflurry during the summer months when its hot out, Its a great little snack to stay cool. My kids love them and its a usual on the list. great buy

June 19, 2017

An okay ice cream

The vanilla ice cream they use isn't overly flavourful but is smooth and creamy. Most of the Oreo bits are fine so there's not many big crunchy chunks to chew on. The ice cream is very cold and did bother my sensitive teeth a little bit so maybe it's not the right ice cream for you if you have tooth issues. Just an okay ice cream.

May 21, 2017

If you want a fast, not expensive and nice ice cream, McDonald's McFlurry with Oreo Cookies is a way to go.
    The mix of the ice cream from the machine and the oreo tastes really good.
    One thing to keep in mind is that they don't always mix it well, so when you get it and before start eating it, you should stir it a bit to make sure you get the oreo mixed in all of it (you don't want ice cream without the oreo).

1.8/5

December 25, 2016

you get what you paid for!
    its a cheap icecream, I don't think it tastes like ice cream at all, and when left in the freezer it turns into a nasty liquid sticky substance. the one I do like it the rolo one but still the icecream itself is disappointing....

December 25, 2016

Fantastique à manger dans un temps chaud et même en pleine hiver c'est très réconfortant comme produit. Même après tant d'années je continue d'aimer ce produit

July 31, 2016

My favourite ice cream dessert from McDonald's, and the only one I will ever order! It tastes amazing. Who doesn't love crushed up oreos mixed up with soft serve vanilla ice cream!? Mmm... I just wish that they did a better job of blending up the ice cream and oreos.