Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag
Good

Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 172 in Breast Pumps

Breast Pumps Medela Before buying a medela breast pump compare the models. The Medela Pump In Style Advanced uses a revolutionary new technology that was first researched for hospital grade pumps. The breast pump pumps in two distinct modes: The Let-down

February 23, 2017

This pump is a lifesaver. It is relatively quiet when in use, can be used one side or both. The suction setting is adjustable to whatever comfort level you desire. The speed changes from fast to slower after about 4 minutes to mimic a baby's feeding. (There is a reset button to toggle this speed though, for more manual control).

It's a bit tiring holding the bottles though, so a good idea is to get some sort of a bra that these can be secured with. Some bra manufacturers (i.e.Bravado) offer specialty breast pump inserts/clips for nursing bras. I think Medela has them too but the size variety is not that good.

Our package came with 4x150ml bottles, disposable pads, and a few sample storage bags which we never used. Also has a gel pack and container. The container with the gel fits 4 bottles perfectly, we used it outside of this bag as well to carry the milk, it can go in the fridge directly and looks like a lunch box. It's good for about 2h of keeping the temperature low enough in the summer, about 3 in other seasons (obviously depending on the weather).
    More recent designs of the carry bag feature the motor on the right side taking up 1/4 of the storage.
    The bag makes it easy to carry around and it looks like a normal bag, very low-key design.

It is expensive though, we had to get it urgently as well so that made it even more costly. But it was a purchase i would gladly make again, as it's been very useful for the whole time we were breastfeeding.

July 12, 2016

My Medela Pump in Style is now almost 5 years old and I am using it for my third baby. It is still working just as well as it did when I took it out of the box. I have never had a need to use it with the battery adapter but it does come with one if you did not have access to a wall outlet. The 5 oz bottles are generally a good size but I also purchased 8 oz bottles separately that connect to this pump although don't fit into the cooler bag. The bag is durable and easily cleaned if a spill occurs and the pump parts are easy to clean and sanitize quickly. If I had to replace this pump the only thing I might change would be to upgrade to the more portable Freestyle pump.

Slacker1973 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader