Mehron ProFace No Sweat Skin Prep

Mehron ProFace No Sweat Skin Prep Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #510 out of 539 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 17, 2016

I have super oily skin on my nose and forehead, and normal skin everywhere else. After reading a review, I decided to try this to see if it would keep my makeup on my nose. I still have to blot with blotting sheets, but it does seem to keep makeup on my nose for a decent amount of time. I think I may need an industrial strength setting spray to do it up right.

October 04, 2008

Sometimes I perspire so much that sweat pours out quicker than I can wipe it away. To prevent this, I apply No Sweat under my makeup during the summer. This liquid face antiperspirant that is used by clowns, retards sweat on the face. It is applied with a cotton ball. Now this is not 100% percent effective but it does minimize sweat a lot and lasts all day. It may work better for someone that does not sweat as many buckets as I do. My family and I recently went to the zoo and I had minimal sweating. Considering how much I sweat, any product that grossly eliminates my buckets of sweat is a miracle product.