Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion Reviews
Ranked #84 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 06, 2017

Great product

I have been using this product for 10 years. It is my favourite lotion and I have a bottle in every bathroom and in the kitchen. It is greater my daughter with sensitive skin.

July 06, 2017

Absolutely my favourite lotion

I hate to repeat what everybody else said, but it's true...this is absolutely my favourite lotion. I have very sensitive skin and at my age it can get dry and itchy. It's almost unbelievable how well it works. It lasts through several hand washings, doesn't feel greasy, absorbs quickly.

I keep a large pump bottle in my bathroom, a medium size bottle on my desk, and travel size tubes in my handbags. I've been using it for years and will continue to do so because no other body lotions measure up!

May 31, 2017

Meilleur crème hydratante jamais essayée. Elle marche très bien pour guérir les coups de soleils. Et est excellente pour une peau très sèche. Le prix est généralement un peu dispandieux.

May 27, 2017

I have extremely sensitive, and chronically dry skin. I apply Renew every day, and it's helped repair the dryness without any sticky residue. It absorbs fast, and is lightly scented. I even bought a mini to keep in my purse!
    Love it!!

April 04, 2017

Getting a hold of melaleuca products isn't easy as it involves a large umbrella corporation. However, if you do know someone who sells these products, and you suffer from severe dry skin, cracked skin, psoriasis or eczema, then you have to try this product! Works wonders!

March 01, 2017

I typically do not like to use cream because I dislike the way that it feels on my skin. I found that I could not tell that I had this cream on. That's impressive.

February 24, 2017

Our family loves this lotion. Our 3.5 year old has bad exzema and it has cleared up with this lotion after 4 days of use. I can't say enough about how wonderful this product is.

February 14, 2017

This lotion is amazing! I have eczema and really dry skin, and its worse in the winter. I think that this lotion works really well in hydrating my skin, and I highly recommend and will purchase again.

February 14, 2017

Melaleuca Renew is the best body lotion that I have ever used. I spend a lot of time out doors in all weather and my skin can get dry. Renew absorbs easily to seal and protect the skin yet draws in moisture from the air. The protection lasts all day. I have given this product to friends with extremely dry and itchy skin conditions and it has worked really well.

December 20, 2016

I love Renew. It works to hydrate and soften chapped skin and is the first lotion I have ever applied right after shaving that didn't cause a burning sensation and red bumps. I had what looked like eczema on my chin for the first time this fall. It was itchy and unsightly so I decided that applying a bit of Renew couldn't hurt. It cleared right up! My 4 year old also gets chapped skin during the winter and it really helps to bring relief. A wonderful product that I wouldn't want to be without.