Melt organic spread - buttery Reviews

December 04, 2017

Butter 2.0

When looking for a dairy free butter product friends had a lot of ideas. I was overwhelmed. This product stood out to me. Organic, non-gmo, among a lot of other options. My family and i hestiantly tried it and were completely in awe. While it doesnt taste exactly like butter, it doeshave its own taste and its own taste is pretty awesome. We are forever fans.

July 06, 2017

You won't believe it's not butter!

Delicious and creamy. It remains soft even if stored in the fridge so I just spread it on plain white bread and it was fantastic. You wouldn't have guessed that it's not butter by it's taste and texture. This is perfect for me because I am lactose-intolerant. Now I can enjoy butter without the gastrointestinal consequences!
    #gotitfree to #trynatural from socialnature

May 12, 2017

My husband is lactose intolerant and I use this in every recipe that calls for butter. We don't even notice the difference and actually my son prefers on bread and on mashed potatoes over regular butter. It's very tasty!

February 26, 2017

I have a sweet tooth. I love using the chocolate one as a spread on my bread, or bagels. It spreads nicely and tastes great! A much healthier option than Nutella for those who love chocolate. I would highly recommend this!

January 09, 2017

Best tasting vegan product I've had so far.Switched to a totally vegan diet 8 months ago and most packaged food is not great.This tastes like regular butter,melts like butter and doesn't have any soy.

January 04, 2017

I was pleasantly pleased with the taste and consistency of this product being so similar to normal butter. I also was so pleased with the price point. It costs just as much as what a Brick of butter usually costs. Definitely will buy again!

November 28, 2016

I really enjoyed this product, probably a bit more than I had expected to. I love that it is organic, plant-based, has no preservatives, and comes in a variety of flavors (which were delicious). I am not vegan or lactose intolerant, but I would definitely purchase this product again in the future. Note: I received this product to try in exchange for my honest review.

August 16, 2016

I have been trying to eat a healthier diet, so when I saw Melt I wanted to give it a try. I am very thankful I did! Out of the healthier option I have tried for butter, this was by far my favorite. It has a nice smooth, creamy texture and an excellent taste. I will always have this product in my fridge now!

August 08, 2016

I was excited to try Melt organic buttery spread. First thing that I loved was it is organic (GMO free) and it had no trans fats. It is delicious! I really enjoyed the creamy taste and texture. It has a yummy buttery taste. It has a hint of coconut if you are eating something plain with it. Overall, a great taste that I enjoyed.