Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub Reviews
#5 in Remedies

Mentholatum® No Mess Roll-on Rub has the highest concentration of active ingredients for maximum cough & cold relief, 100% natural active ingredients.
  • Provides soothing vapours that help to relieve mild nasal congestion and cough associated with a common cold
  • New packaging and roll-on applicator helps you avoid the greasiness / messiness while still enjoying the effectiveness of a chest rub
  • Great value through controlling dosage and allowing for a lower cost per application versus a traditional chest rub

Available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu, Familiprix, London Drugs, Metro, Amazon.ca and Walmart.ca
For more information, please visit MentholatumNaturalRub.ca

No mess

When i Recieved this product my two children were sick. I easily applied this to my children's neck and back without getting the messy grease all over my hands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that uses these rubs

No mess!

I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. What I loved most about it is that it was mess free, so I could apply this on my little ones feet or chest and didn’t worry about accidentally getting it in her eye or mouth as the mint was left on my hands. This was a constant struggle I had with other products, which was solved for me with this one.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So easy to use! No mess!

Oh my god this is the best product. We always have vapour rub in the house but this product is a step up. It couldn't have come at a better time - during flu season. My daughter latched on to this right away! It has an amazing nose clearing smell, is soo easy to use with the roll on and works! Would definitely recommend and will purchase when we run out. I will have multiples of these so we always have them. Received this free with Family Rated #freeproduct #mentholatum

Awesome product!

As soon as school started my three year old son got a horrible cold and was so congested, it was hard for him to sleep through the night.

We tried a few nights of a body rub ointment that was greasy and sticky. It just made everyone uncomfortable. And my son loves a back rub at bedtime, which was impossible with the ointment on.

I recieved Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub as a free trial from familyrated.com. It couldn’t have come at a better time. The roll on bottle was fun and my son was excited to put it on himself. It wasn’t uncomfortable for either of us and meant my son could still have his bedtime back rub. The smell was strong enough that it helped with the congestion, but wasn’t overpowering for my scent sensitive husband.

I think it is a great value because you only use what you need, instead of getting it all over your hands during application. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family and it will become a regular product in our medicine cabinet for sure.

Worth every penny

Works amazing! I am so very thankful to have had the opportunity to review this vaporrub. We recently had a breakout of a terrible virus in our household. Each of my children, myself, and hubby enjoyed the relief given to us. It relieved our horrible dry coughs, and we were able to rest comfortably. Thank you FamilyRated. My nephew is now enjoying the benefits as well during his bout of this virus. My sister is thrilled with the results. I will be keeping it in stock in our home as we endure cold, and flu season. I love the no mess.

Tried and True

My Gramma was mentholatums' biggest fan.Growing up,she taught me to slather it on the soles of my feet and wear socks.I did this when I felt a heavy cold settle on my chest.
    Having it to use is such a great and practical tool to help with cold symptoms.
    Great product,easy to use and fast relief.

Great for little ones

What an amazing product. 100 times better then Vicks Vapor Rub. I love that it doesn’t leave an oily residue. The scent is not nauseating and actually enjoyable. I put it on my daughters feet, back and chest when she had a cold. It has also seem to help improve her asthma. I am so thankful for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub

Loved getting the opportunity to review this. I love that a little bear came with it. Since my son always get congested when he gets a cold, this was a great time to try it. I love the no mess roll on. With Vicks Vapour rub, you get your hands covered. This one is so easy to use with no mess, The smell is nice as well. My son was able to sleep during the night. I will be buying this again.

No Mess No Hassel

We tried the Mentholatum No Mess Roll On about a few day after we recieved it because our little grand child was visiting us and got sick and congested. He really doesn't like anything put on him so we would wait untill he fell asleep. The smell was not over powering and there was no mess. Also my hands didn't feel greasylike they usually do when I used to use the cream. Also he started to let us put it on him because he liked the roller. We are defiantly going to stock this for everyone. #gotitfree #mentholatumnomessrollon

Great product

Recieved this product and was very excited to try it. As me and my kids would having a cold i thought this was the best time to try it. I love the fact that's its roll on and i don't have to get my hands full. I like the smell, its between A535 and vicks. For the effectiveness i gave 2 star as i dont believe this worked as well as my usual product.