3.9/5
Meow Mix Cat Food Reviews

1.3/5

December 16, 2017

They just won't eat it

I've tried this a couple of times with my cats and they simply don't like it. The price is good, but there's got to be a reason that they won't eat it.

October 27, 2017

Cats

My cats love meow mix it's what they eat it's in sale and the food last a long time or if you go somewhere that's the great part. And I would buy this for my cats.

October 19, 2017

The only food my cats will eat

My cats love this stuff. It's usually on sale at the grocery store and it's really the only food they will eat. They turn their noses up at other foods.

0.5/5

June 12, 2017

I think meow mix is one of the worst cat foods out there. I don't know what they put in their cat food but it can't be good. This cat food makes all 3 of my cats puke and have blood in their poop. I will never buy this product ever again and I definitely don't recommend that anyone buy this product for their cats.

June 01, 2017

This is the only cat food my cat will actually eat. She has a weak stomach and has a hard time with other foods but this one has helped her from throwing up.

May 29, 2017

My cats are pretty spoiled and won't eat hard food very often and buying wet cat food is just getting expensive so I tried four or five different dry cat foods and meow mix they have loved they now prefer meow mix over wet food

April 28, 2017

Mon chat a tout récemment goûter a cette sorte elle a bien aimer se produit ses sur je vais en racheter quand l'occasion va se présenter..... Iams et whiskas sont aussi d'autre produit que j'utilise....

March 21, 2017

my cat loves meow mix, it is our go-to catfood whenever we are buying. it comes in a cute bag and i love the way they advertise their products. the flavouring is just what a cat wants

0.7/5

March 18, 2017

Both of my cat have tried this Meow Mix Cat food. I did the introduce slowly part so they would get use to it.. No way I was cleaning up cat puke every morning and night. there's no proper food in this product. no shinny fur its a poor product in my mind .

March 07, 2017

I have tried a bunch of cat foods for my cat. She's not really a picky eater, but i think she just likes change sometimes. So we like to switch it up for her. We started her on this stuff about 5 months ago, and she really enjoys it ! I notice she picks away at this more than other brands we have tried !