Meow Mix Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 313 in Pet Products

0.5/5

June 12, 2017

I think meow mix is one of the worst cat foods out there. I don't know what they put in their cat food but it can't be good. This cat food makes all 3 of my cats puke and have blood in their poop. I will never buy this product ever again and I definitely don't recommend that anyone buy this product for their cats.

June 01, 2017

This is the only cat food my cat will actually eat. She has a weak stomach and has a hard time with other foods but this one has helped her from throwing up.

May 29, 2017

My cats are pretty spoiled and won't eat hard food very often and buying wet cat food is just getting expensive so I tried four or five different dry cat foods and meow mix they have loved they now prefer meow mix over wet food

April 28, 2017

Mon chat a tout récemment goûter a cette sorte elle a bien aimer se produit ses sur je vais en racheter quand l'occasion va se présenter..... Iams et whiskas sont aussi d'autre produit que j'utilise....

March 21, 2017

my cat loves meow mix, it is our go-to catfood whenever we are buying. it comes in a cute bag and i love the way they advertise their products. the flavouring is just what a cat wants

0.7/5

March 18, 2017

Both of my cat have tried this Meow Mix Cat food. I did the introduce slowly part so they would get use to it.. No way I was cleaning up cat puke every morning and night. there's no proper food in this product. no shinny fur its a poor product in my mind .

March 07, 2017

I have tried a bunch of cat foods for my cat. She's not really a picky eater, but i think she just likes change sometimes. So we like to switch it up for her. We started her on this stuff about 5 months ago, and she really enjoys it ! I notice she picks away at this more than other brands we have tried !

February 28, 2017

My cat is very fussy the only wet food she will eat is Meow Mix.The small container it comes in is very convenient as she eats only a small portion at a time.there is quite a variety to choose from The price is also very reasonable.Where i live i can only find it at canadian tire

December 02, 2016

My cat loves this food and only this food. He is the pickiest little man around and he loves all kinds of wet food but will turn his nose up at any other kind and even sulk if I buy anything but the meow mix for him. I wish he would eat others though. My cat seems really healthy and has nice shiny coat and has been eating this food for 5 years now. So it must be doing its job at providing the right amount of nutrients and protein needed for healthy cat development.

October 22, 2016

My cat absolutely loves this food. I sometimes buy her other cat food but she doesn't enjoy them as much as she does meow mix. The minute I pull out the bag, she's right there waiting to eat.