MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks

1 review
Ranked #2105 out of 2555 in Hair Care

2.8/5

November 12, 2011

I've been reading lately about how to use these special "bungee cord" elastic grips to use instead of your standard elastics for putting up your hair. So I went on a quest to find them. First of all, no one knew what the hell I was talking about when I asked if they had them, which was annoying. Finally after going in countless stores, beauty salons and the like I happened to come across them at Sally Beauty Supply Outlet. On everything I've been reading they're supposed to be so "easy" to use and they're supposed to make your ponytails tighter and easier to adjust onto your head. Lemme tell you something....I have TWO, not FOUR hands. I couldn't even get the stupid ends to clip because I was so busy trying to fix all the hair that was falling out of my hands. If you have a personal hair stylist at your house every morning, yeah .... sure I can see how these would be awesome. But for chicks like me - single and without a stylist, these elastics are annoying. Stick to your normal non-slip hair elastics, ladies...and go buy yourself a latte with the money you save.

president's choice penne