Method Daily Shower Spray/Ylang Ylang

Method Daily Shower Spray/Ylang Ylang Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

February 28, 2016

I use it daily after shower, it smells so fresh and works so well. It's a great product.

February 28, 2016

Makes my shower tiles shine, and I don't have to do a deep clean as often because of it. Smells great and freshens up the bathroom after every shower. They also sell a refill for this in a large size which is very convenient.

December 28, 2015

I use this product religiously after every shower or bath. It makes my life a lot easier when I clean the bath once a week. The mist is fine so you get a light coverage and the smell is amazing. Out of all the products I have used this one by far has been the best. Not only that I don't worry about standing in a pool of chemicals. I don't see myself switching from this product.

April 07, 2015

I use this cleaner every day after my shower...it leaves my shower sparkly clean and smells very nice...it is also earth friendly...

July 12, 2012

Ah.... I LOVE the daily shower spray. Make my bath smell like a spa right after! I spray this on my tub or shower right after use and fine that it reduces the residue build up, so that I don't have to clean the tub/shower as often. It's best when used on a clean tub/shower.

February 05, 2012

I really love method cleaning products and the huge range of products and scents they have.There products smell heavenly and leave your whole house smelling so fresh and clean and works so well.After a shower I just spray a fine mist all over my shower and this cuts any grime in the shower.The smell of the Ylang Ylang is so good!Your bathroom seriously smells like a floral garden.I have tried many shower cleaners and there is still a film left over on the glass this really cuts that film and keeps the shower sparkling clean.I also love this product because I have sensitive skin its easier to use and much easier to breathe in no more horrible strong fumes.

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics