Method Hand Soap Reviews

November 27, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Leaves your hands moisturised

I like to use a natural handwash if possible, as it leaves your skin soft and is less drying. I love the Method range as the right amount of product is dispensed from the pump, its natural and leaves your hands in great condition. The scent is gentle.

October 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A treat

Method hand wash smells amazing and does a great job of cleaning hands naturally, leaving them nourished. This is my go to treat handwash, if that is a thing, due to the cost.

2.8/5

October 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Drying Hand Soap

I decided to try this soap since it known to be a natural brand that is better for you and the environment. While the soap has a pleasant smell, I find it very drying and non lathering. Will not be purchasing this again.

September 17, 2019

Recommened

Method hand soap is one of my favourite hand washes. I like the fact they have a variety of scents and they all smell wonderful. They clean my hands without sucking the moisture out of them.

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

Love this handsoap!

This handsoap from Method works very well! I love the way it smells and leaves my hands feeling clean without feeling overly dry. Would definitely recommend!

September 03, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

My favorite bathroom "accessory"

Method hand soap is one of my favorite products! I cannot get over how many scents they have and what peace of mind their products bring to my household!

June 19, 2019

Love this handsoap

I have used many of the diffent scents and I have to say I really like them all! I love the foaming hand soap because it just is so easy to use you don't have to work up a lather from regular liquid soap and their smells are so theraputic keeps me in such a good mood. Cleans dirt really well off my hands when I am gardening as well.

May 15, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

Gently and easy to use for the whole family, specially little hands. I bought the bottle and also the pouch to refill it and it was good for up to 2 refills.

April 08, 2019

Excellent product!

Absolutely love this company. I wanted to get an eco friendly soap for my bathrooms and I am so glad to have chosen Method. Not only are the ingredients worry free, they even made sure that their product package came from 100% recycled plastic! How amazing is that! Of course, the soap itself works great!

March 19, 2019

Love

I have not used the kind that is in the picture but I have used a green one a blue one n the grapefruit one they all smell amazing and keep my hands ncie and clean