Micellar water nivea Reviews

2.7/5

June 18, 2020

Nothing new

I was curious how this will effect, this removes make up easy but leaves my face dry after. I feel like its stretching so i stopped using this after 2weeks. i guess it just depends on your skin too

April 21, 2020

Best makeup remover

I use this to remove all my eye makeup before washing and it take every single bit of makeup of without any residue left

I would never be able to get my skin as clean as I do without this

April 05, 2020

Awesome would buy again

Very nice made, awesome product easy to use not a lot of chemical products in the ingredient list and a tramendes result. Very good product and it is not to expensive.

April 05, 2020

Honestly better than most

Takes off the Night before makeup and leaves you feelinf refreshed! Loce the packaging and the price! Can't beat it! :) affordable, quality and would buy again!

February 27, 2020

Great product

This is a great product that efficiently takes off make up. It does not dry out your skin and completely takes off all make up. The bottle is easy to use and it lasts at least a month because it does not take much to do its job effectively.

February 06, 2020

Clean my skin

It's a good product. I prefer the other brand because this one makes my skin a bit oily. But it cleans the skin really good, the smell is soft and it isn't expensive.

January 30, 2020
    Slough, United Kingdom

Lovely none sticky texture

I loved using this product. It removed all makeup without leaving and traces and leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. I think it's fairly priced as it lasts a long time. The packaging could be more eco friendly to reduce plastic.

January 30, 2020
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Keeps skin fresh

Great product for removing make up or even just for refreshing the face .
    No scent and leaves no residue.
    Removes waterproof makeup quickly and easily .

January 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My makeup removing prayers have been answered!!

I’ve always dreaded taking my makeup off after a long day. One of my friends recommend this product to me, I questioned it at first thinking I was just buying expensive water that wouldn’t work, but boy was I wrong! Putting a small amount on a cotton pad takes eye makeup off with very little effort and does not burn you eyes at all!! This is Definitely my go to makeup remover from now on!

December 13, 2019

Love Micellar water

It makes your skin feel so clean and fresh it's amazing. All I use to remove make up! I highly recommend it. I used to have problem skin and after only a few treatments my skin is healthier and my face looks younger.