Micellar water nivea Reviews

August 17, 2019

Staple in My Routine

I use this product everyday when I get home from work and before I leave for work. I have really oily skin and I’m prone to breakouts. This is so easy to use and easy on my skin as well.

August 14, 2019

Ça marche très bien

j'utilise MICELLAR WATER NIVEA tous les jours après ma douche et après une semaine d'utilisation environ, mon visage s'est complètement éclairci! 💙🛀🧖‍♀️💙

August 02, 2019

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends

This product effectively removed my makeup and did not leave my face feeling dry or oily.Evey trace of make up was removed without any harsh rubbing of my skin

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great product

Nivea Micellar water has really helped my skin. I use every evening to take off make up, and every morning prior to make up application. My skin has never felt so fresh, clean and most importantly for me, spot free! Highly recommend

July 03, 2019

Excellent

I was using micellar water from l'oreal but I decided to try micellar water from Nivea because I live Nivea products, and this one is not different, I love it.