Michelina's Pizza Snax Reviews

Ranked #643 out of 717 in Miscellaneous

Taste

August 03, 2016

It is a very good snack. The taste is so amazing. Bake in the oven it is great and in the microwave, it is a quick way to have a little taste. You like to have a quick snack with nice favors, Michelina's Pizza Snax is waiting for you.

Taste

April 15, 2014

Im not much of a frozen dinner fan but do have them in the freezer for the kids when we need a quick meal. I purchased the Michelina's Pizza Snax for my daughter to try. When I opened the pack they looked like little individual bundles. They took only 1minute and 45 seconds in the microwave (you can put them in the oven to make them crispier) When i tried one before I gave them to her...I actually enjoyed them. I have now purchased some and leave in my freezer in my office at work. Great for those days I can't get out to lunch but need a little something :) Great thing is they usually have these on sale for 99 cents somewhere so I can always price match it.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?