Milani Baked Blush Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 555 in Blush

A luxurious powder blush that features a mlange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day. Tips and Tricks: Glide brush through color and lightly tap off excess powder. L

April 18, 2017

I purchased this blush at walmart for about 5 or 6 dollars in shade 01 DOLCE PINK. I have a light skin tone and I love the rose gold flush that this blush has it's soo pretty and such a great quality blush for a great price. It's not too pigmented so you can really pile it on but it doesn't have too powdery of a finish. I love this blush and can't wait to try other shades. This is usually my go to blush colour. In the winter it added a nice light pink flush to my cheeks with a hint of shimmer, I think it will also be pretty for spring/summer natural make-up looks.

April 13, 2017

I have recently discovered this brand and have to say that I'm sad I was missing out all this time. This blush is so creamy, pigmented, beautiful, slightly shimmery. The cost is super affordable and can be found at most drug stores and big box stores. I've purchased 2 of the blushes and love both. I have a feeling they will last forever but if I do need to repurchase I will for sure!

March 21, 2017

I finally picked up the shade Rose D'Oro after seeing so many wonderful reviews of Luminoso and all I can say is that Milani still reigns as an awesome drugstore brand. This baked blush is incredibly pigmented with very little product and gives a wonderful bronzy glow. Wear time is also decent with consistency only breaking up towards the end of my 9 hour work day. I cannot wait to make more use out of this shade in the summer with a tan!

March 13, 2017

I love this blush ! I have only ever tried Luminoso, as it's a perfect shade for me. It lasts on my skin all day without fading at all. The shimmer in this isn't chunky shimmer, it's just like you're glowing from within. It's such a beautiful blush, price point is great too for what you're getting. Will definitely be repurchasing

March 11, 2017

Si vous voulez un blush lumineux, ce sont les blush parfait pour vous! Ils sont vraiment très lumineux, ce ne sont pas les plus pigmenter, mais cela permet de mettre l'intensité que l'on veut avoir en en ajoutant au besoin. Pour le prix, ils valent vraiment la peine d'être essayer!

March 11, 2017

Bought this blush because of YouTube reviews and it didn't disappoint! I bought Luminoso and it's a really good dupe for NARS Orgasm. Super pigmented and applies like a dream.

March 01, 2017

I love Milani baked blush! It's definitely one of my favorites, has great colour feels great on skin and it stays all day. This is one of my go to blushes!

January 20, 2017

Milani baked blush is so beautiful and natural especially luminoso gorgeous colour. The blush is super pigmented and blends really well . very nice packaging as well

January 04, 2017

I finally decided to try this brand when it went on sale at my local department store. I was skeptical on trying a baked blush as in the past I found them to wear off quickly or require more build up then usual. This was a pleasant surprise. Milani baked blush is affordable and the perfect formula for pigmented long wear - I feel like it blends beautifully leaving a natural glow to the cheeks. I can't wait to try more colours in the future.

September 29, 2016

I bought my first Milani blush from the drugstore the other day . I had heard so many good things about it so I thought I would try them out. I don't recall the exact colour I bought but it was a rosy tint to it. It was easy to apply to my brush and easier to apply to the apple of my cheeks. I slightly swooped it on the cheekbones for a light application. I am sure if I wanted a darker application another sweep would have been all it takes. It's a very very pigmented blush so if you are fussy about how much colour you pick up on a brush at once then move along. This blush is not for you! Overall it is a great long lasting blush! I hope to buy a few other colours!