Prestige Item
Milk Makeup Kush Mascara Reviews

October 28, 2020
    United States

Nice addition to my makeup table!

I am a total mascara junkie! I am constantly on the hunt for something that gives a dramatic tone to my lashes. This mascara coats really well, doesnt clump, lengthens and separates, and doesnt flake. The formula is silky and smooth and gives me the definition I want to achieve. I would recommend!

September 28, 2020

Smudges

I got a mini size of this mascara as my Sephora birthday present. I was really excited to use it but it was a big disappointment. It really lengthens your mascara nicely but it doesn’t give much volume and after an hour of wearing it, the mascara smudges all under your eyes. It makes me look like a sleep deprived raccoon. I wouldn’t waste your money on this. You can find better at the drugstore.

September 22, 2020

Amazing

I love this mascara! It applies very nice and smooth to your lashes giving them a long full look! I wish the brush was a little smaller but that may be why it works so good!

September 21, 2020

My new favourite!

Trying this mascara for the first time and it blows me away! It's just what I've been looking for. It doesn't flake or smudge through the day at all, goes on without clumping and lengthens beautifully. Will definitely be buying again when my tube is done.

August 26, 2020

Best Mascara

I originally got this mascara from Sephora's birthday package as a sample - and I was SO impressed. This mascara stays on all day and makes my lashes look full and gives volume. I would say this solution easily makes my natural lashes look like they are double the length. I was so impressed I bought the full size mascara (aprox $32) and the bottle is huge. It's also very heavy. While this is a bit more than I like to spend on mascara, the product works so well.

2.8/5

August 05, 2020

It's Okay

Received this a sample. It's okay. Not my favourite mascara but not the worst one I've used. Tends to smear and run. Will use until sample runs out but won't be buying.

June 14, 2020

Clean mascara

I really enjoyed this mascara. As someone who is sensitive to makeup, this is the only mascara that I could wear all the long without it irritating me. It also doesn’t clump. The only issue is that you will probably have some follow out by the end of the day, and a little bit of flanking. However, the benefits outweigh this problem for me!

June 08, 2020

Not impressed

I got a travel size of the Milk Hush mascara and it was ok, but it didn’t knock my socks off. It looks nice and makes my lashes long and voluminous, but it tends to flake and smudges under my eyes. It’s not that bad though, so I’ll keep using it.

May 26, 2020
    Hawaii, United States

Love it so much

This mascara really elongates my lashes an makes them super dark. Not very clumpy when you run it over with a spoolie and mine was free from Sephora for the birthday program. It’s also vegan cruelty free and has good ingredients!

April 03, 2020

Mon mascara préféré!

J'utilise ce mascara depuis environ 2 ans maintenant, et je ne m'en tanne pas! Il ajoute beaucoup de volume à mes cils, sans leur donner une allure de faux cils!