Prestige Item
Milk Makeup Lip and Cheek Reviews

April 11, 2021

Love the blush

I bought the mini version in the shade "werk". It wasn't the most inexpensive blush on the market, however I love the naturally radiant colour it gives me so I think it's worth the price.

April 11, 2021

very pretty and natural

I bought this mini in the shade werk; it is so beautiful and easy to blend out with a sponge. It has a very natural finish to it and makes you look naturally radiant. I would totally buy this blush again.

February 08, 2021

Great for touchups on the go

I got the shade Werk which is a nice universally flattering colour. The pigment is subtle but is definitely buildable if you want more drama. Like the light fragrance although I would normally prefer fragrance free, this one is not irritating. The packaging is handy to keep in your purse for quick touch ups.

January 09, 2021
    Massachusetts, United States

My favorite blush

I love this blush so much. I like to use this in the summer because I like how dewy it looks and it is easy to work with. I got as part of my birthday gift from Sephora (in the shade "Werk" and I love it so much that I will be repurchasing!

December 10, 2020

Love it!

I have recently got Milk Makeup lip+cheek in dusty rose shade as birthday gift from sephora..I love it! It became my go to makeup now. The texture and color is perfect for everyday, moisturizing and not overwhelming. 😍

But I don't think I would spend $37 for this product, which is now price for this shade in most website including sephora. ☹️ If price is not a concern for you, you should give it a try 😊

August 05, 2020

Grown on Me

Got this a sample. Didn't care for it at first as I didn't like the application. However, after some time, it grew on me and now I'm a fan. Quick tip: Lightly brush over a power blush to enhance the colour. Not sure if I would spend money on it but happy with the sample.

May 03, 2020

Good

I prefer to use this on my cheeks because it feels weird on my lips. But it is a great colour and blends well. It makes my cheeks look beautiful and rosy.

March 30, 2020

Great Cream Blush

This cream blush is one of the best I have used. It goes on easy and glides on the skin. It blends out on your skin beautifully with any tool leaving a subtle pigmentation to your cheeks.

February 08, 2020

Bold colour

This milk makeup color stick product i use for hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek. Very easy to to get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush. Gives instant absorption. Enriched with mando butter, and avocado oil and harmful ingredients like Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates free. I love it.

February 03, 2020

Free Birthday gift at Sephora!

I got a mini version from Sephora for my birthday (with a Mini-Mascara and a sample primer) and I am in love with this Cheek+lips product! I don't really use it on my lips as it is not really that visible, I prefer save up whatever content is in this mini version as long as I can by using it exclusively on the cheeks. It you are not broke like me, it does feel goods on the lips, have a silty sheer light pink tone, lighter than my natural lips, and it kinda feel like a lips balm. On the cheeks, it apply easily and blend out with the finger super fast and seamlessly. I didn't try to blend it with a sponge or a brush, but with the finger it is perfect. Also, I don't really wear fondation, so I don't know how well it apply on top of it.