Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush Reviews

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

October 30, 2020

Wow!

I love make up especially this blush on.
    This is perfect shade .
    We love using it. And mac brand we always buy.its kinda expensive but it's worth it!
    Love mac

October 30, 2020

Love Mac

This is included in my regular make up routine. I love all the products of Mac and of course you have to pay more for quality products. I love all the shades in Mac blush powder.

October 20, 2020

I would buy this product again.

I bought this blush to use on my wedding day. I thought that I would have to re-apply a few times during the night...but... I applied it once and didnt need to re-apply! It even survived my tears and over 200 hugs.

October 09, 2020

Great shades!

Can’t go wrong with these blushes. They have a fear shade range and nice options for matte and sheen shades. You get a good amount of product and they are pigmented but not to much that you have to be too careful. It’s good as I am heavy handed with blush and I find the formula is buildable.

April 04, 2020

Beautiful range of colours

MAC has an excellent selection of blushes for all skin types. The colours are pigmented but you control the punch they have on your skin. Lasts 6 hours, I do find I need to touch up if it’s been on all day and I’m going out in the evening.

January 30, 2020

My fav!

Love this blush. Applied easily and stays put! Does not get blotchy. I have tried several other powder blushes and this is definitely the best so far.

January 29, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

MAC Cosmetic blush

I could say that this is the best brand. And this blush on has a nice colour (It gives you a natural look), it lasts long and it's easy to apply but it is too pricey or it is more expensive than the other brands!
    Nice quality though!

January 06, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Long lasting natural results

I bought the hd blush and I love it I will only buy mac blush now. Its pricier than other products on the markets but long term is a fantastic investment. It's a buildable product and I have used this one item for several months and I can hardly notice it has reduced in size. Suitable for day and night makeup I could not be without this product

December 10, 2019

A subtle beauty.

This is an awesome blush, the colour is not too pink and bright or too red and dark. It’s a nice rose colour that adds just enough blush tint to the cheeks that’s it’s noticeable but not overpowering for overall look effect!

October 24, 2019

This blush 💖 its my hole time favourite

I love makeup and I love this blush. I hate when people were blush and look so fake but this one it doesn’t look fake and I can apply it once and it last me all day. Tried a few kind before buying the MAC blush and since I’ve never bought another kind of blush. Try it for yourself! You won’t be deceived 👌🏼