Prestige Item
NARS Blush Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

February 09, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Top blusher

I love this blusher! I buy it in 'Orgasm' everytime and its a great day or night colour as you can build it. I've bought this around 4 times over the last few years, each one has lasted me at least 9-12 months so great value too

February 06, 2021
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Amazing blush

Amazing pigmented blusher. If you’re looking for something that is not too pink I’m not too peachy and a hint of sparkle go for the shade orgasm! Good thing about these blushers is that they can also be used as an eyeshadow too

January 29, 2021

I love you Nars

I bought the Nars Blush in Orgasm and Sin. Theses are my ultimate favourite blushes. They are highly pigmented and the colors are fairly natural, which is important to me in a blush. I love how easy it is to build up these blushes, plus they smell vanilla-y. Love!

January 24, 2021

Best blush!

You cannot go wrong with this famous blush. It brings natural color and does not make your face look cheap. You don’t have to press your brush hard and the case is fabulous.

October 05, 2020

Beautiful Colour

Love this blush. It adds the most beautiful tint of colour and shimmer. It really goes with all skin tones. This is a bit pricy, so a bit of a splurge or treat - but are you not worth it :)

June 02, 2020

Perfect

This product is perfect for my skin. I'm about N20 with yellow undertones and I find this to be the perfect colour for me, especially with the shimmer. Deep Throat is a tad too dark but this is excellent and a little goes a very long way.

April 24, 2020

Beautiful colour

Beautiful colour! Super easy to use and great quality! I got mine at Sephora and I would highly suggest trying out Nars blushes!! They have lots of pretty shades!

April 23, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

great color

This is a fan favorite for a reason! This blush will stay on for hours and looks incredibly natural on the skin. I love this color in particular and how it blends out like a dream. This has to be my go to blush and it looks great on all skin-tones. Highly recommend this one!

March 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

absolutely beautiful

This color is wonderful, it gives you such a nice colour and shimmer. I think it would look stunning on any skin tone, definitely one of my favourite blushes.

2.0/5

March 09, 2020

Ok

This is a cream blush, and it applies and blends in well. It's a pretty, pinky color, with a little shimmer to it. I also like the case, kinda rubbery soft, with a mirror. It's cute. Not amazing, but I'd probably get it again.