NARS Blush Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 556 in Blush

NARS Blush is made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. This blush imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity. Visit Narscosmetics.ca for more information.

March 01, 2017

I use the orgasm shade and it makes my face just light up! It is a little on the pricey side but it does last me about 4-5 months with everyday use. Leaves your face shimmery and doesnt look caked on and lasts all day!

February 27, 2017

I bought the colour orgasm and loved it - a colour for all skin tones with a gorgeous shimmer to it . Easy to apply and can build the colour for desired look . A little pricey though

February 16, 2017

Yes, it's expensive. But they last a very long time and they are indeed high quality, so I think they're worth the price! I have several of these blushes and I'm sure it will take me years to hit pan. The quality of these blushes are unparalleled. They blend like a dream. My favourite blush for pale skin from this line is Sex Appeal. It looks lackluster in the pan but it's a very natural shade that you can have a heavy hand with. Most of the other NARS shades takes a bit more of a careful application, as they're so pigmented you can easily go overboard. NARS has very very unique yet flattering blushes. Madly is another favourite, it leans nude/brown - for when you want a bit of color on your face, but you don't want to reach for a bronzer or a pink/red shade. Stunning. You can't go wrong with a NARS blush in your collection. Exhibit A looks like a very scary color in the pan (a loud red) but it actually looks very natural on the face with a light hand. TRY the shades before writing them off from what you see in the pan, this line will surprise you!

November 15, 2016

I purchased Nars Blush in Mata Hari. At first glance, it looks to be a way too bright pink. But honestly, a small amount goes a long way and the colour goes on very natural. A nice pigment to the skin that makes you look alive!

November 07, 2016

i love all Nars products. I use Orgasm blush and always get compliments on it. its the perfect colour and can be used with all skin tones. Perfect mix of colour and sparkle. Can't go wrong with this product !!!! It is one of my make-up bag staples

October 01, 2016

I love Nars blush. It is very pigmented and looks amazing on the cheek. It lasts for a very long time. It is a little expensive but you need very little and I think it would last you a very long time. I would recommend Nars blush and I will be buying more colours.

September 08, 2016

I have 9 Nars blushes in different colours and I find that they add just the right amount of pigment and right amount of shimmer (depending on the shade).

Certain blushes that have a shimmer in it are good enough that I sometimes skip my highlighter if I'm doing a "quick face".

They may be a little pricey comaored to the blushes you can buy at Walmart or Shoppers Drugmart but they are a reasonable price if you shop at Sephora or other name brand makeup stores. Plus they do LAST a looong time!

August 31, 2016

Nars cream blushes that come in the stick are OK. They do not have that many colors and they do not last very long on my cheeks. The tube looks nice and sleek and they are easy to throw in your bag.

July 27, 2016

I love my NARS blush so much. I used to use a different type of blush, but found that it did cause minor break out and pore clogging. Since switching to NARS, I've had none of those issues and I find that the product lasts me the entire day.

July 27, 2016

Expensive but I think its really worth it! This has been my everyday blush. The pigmentation is amazing and the color is beautiful! I like how it look on my face! Love it!!