Good

Milk Makeup Ubame Mascara in Ink Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 915 in Mascara

May 03, 2017

This was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. It looked a little thick and the ball-brush was a little weird, so I thought for sure it would apply awkwardly or clump, but not at all! It actually went on really easily and evenly. It wasn't thick and it wasn't too thin and liquidy, either. And the ball-brush didn't actually make it difficult. I think this design actually made the application as even as it did, and you can use the top one to hit just a few lashes, too. Super happy with this! Will use this and make sure to definitely keep this in mind when having to purchase mascara in the future!

November 10, 2016

I LOVE this mascara! I received a small size in my Birchbox and I'll definitely be buying the full size. Yes, it's much pricier than drugstore mascaras (which are the only mascaras I've ever bought), but it works 10 times better. The wand lets you get every single lash and coats them beautifully. It doesn't clump, even when I'm putting on a third coat, and I'm able to curl my lashes in between coats without then sticking to my eyelash curler. Plus, this stays on completely. I can go to the gym after work and kill myself in a spin class and my eyelashes still look fabulous after all that sweating!

September 22, 2016

I bought this in a set of 6 mascaras from Sephora. I hadn't heard of the brand and thought the squishy tube was odd packaging for mascara. I was SO PLEASED when I tried this. The tube makes it easy to use the entire contents of the bottle because you can squeeze it. The wand is great - coats my lashes evenly. The mascara itself doesnt smudge off or flake off at all. If you haven't tried this, DO IT! It is worth the money when you get to use all of the product and it applies perfectly

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for