Milk Shake Leave In Conditioner Reviews
#1260 in Hair Care

January 17, 2018

That smell though!!

Absolutely fell in love with this product when my hairdresser used it on me in-salon. Mind you, I am somebody that would typically go to my local Walmart and buy what’s on sale as a means to save money, even if I have the money to spend. I bought this after dwelling over it for a couple of months and have no regrets. The smell is absolutely irresistible and my hubby loves to smell my hair when I use it. It also leaves my hair super soft and gives it just enough moisture. You have to be sure not to apply it to the roots as they will get greasy but other than that, top of the line and well worth the money. Not to mention it lasts forever.

October 03, 2017

Smells amazing

I am in love with this product but find the price point a bit high for me to buy but I would love to use more of this company's products. They smell just amazing like vanilla milkshake and it mosturizes my hair great. I love the foam which makes it easy to apply I am higher in love with this line and recommend it to any one out there that can afford it

April 28, 2017

I like this Milk Shake leave in conditioner. It has a vanilla ice cream scent to it.. I use this on clean damp hair to help with tangles and knots in my hair. Its a perfect hair item. I also use it on my granddaughters hair.
    Made for all hair types.
    Made in Italy

March 20, 2017

Love the smell. I have thick hair and it works great in getting tangles out after wash my hair. Can make your hair oily if you over use it, so be careful on how much you are spraying in! Overall, a decent product that I would buy again!

2.8/5

February 05, 2016

This product works but is not anything to rave about.it does not make your hair feel soft and does not hydrate at all. Very watery. Does not compare to Milk Shake's 12 in 1 leave in treatment which actually works well.

3.2/5

October 30, 2014

great leave in conditioner! best to use on damp or slightly wet hair. its a great de-tangler as well if you have naturally tangled hair. and it smells delicious! i would recommend again and again!