Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 207 in BB Creams

This M Perfect Cover BB Cream makes your skin tone clean and natural by concealing blemishes with excellent skin coverage. It is a multi functional makeup cream with blocking UV rays, whitening and wrinkle care effects and simplifies makeup formalities.
It's moisturized application with W/S texture makes sleek skin tone while supplying moisture and nutrition at the same time. Visit missha.net for more information.

March 31, 2017

Just tried this BB Cream and I love it.

I got it in shade 23 and it is a bautiful match. Goes on smoothly and blends like a dream. Provides incredible coverage for a BB Cream!

If you like BB Creams, you will love this!

March 05, 2017

I've been using this product for a few years now. I have oily skin and I use it as my sunscreen/bb cream and put it on after I moisturize my face. I do wear MAC's studio fix powder over it to provide just the right coverage for me.

February 15, 2017

This foundation has been my best kept beauty secret! I can't believe that most people have never heard of MIssha here in the US. This provides the perfect coverage, color match is perfect and it lasts me all day!
    Just a little bit is more than enough to cover my face and I can apply it either with the beauty blender or a foundation brush without a problem.
    BIG FAN!

September 22, 2016

This is a good BB cream. Easy to apply and gave medium coverage with a nice matte but not drying finish. Evened out my complexion nicely and give my skin a warm glow. The scent is mild and pleasant. A tiny tiny bit of shine if it is not set with powder.

August 26, 2016

I recently received some makeup samples from MISSHA :)
    makeup samples are always exciting and I like to receive as we use those daily.
    Being very into BB creams lately, I was excited to try this bb cream from the Missha brand.

I haven't heard of the Missha brand before receiving this particular sample, so it was exciting and intriguing to try. Looks like a more high end brand, better quality, and lots of spf at spf 42!

Most makeup have up to 30 i never saw 42.

My final results: after wearing the sample 2 days in a row...
    I wouldn't buy.
    I found it was too heavy as a bb cream, reminded me more of my foundations I use in the winter as oppose to the bb creams I am used to wearing in the summer which are lighter / softer and more natural in feeling.

Missha bb cream was too heavy, came on the skin very thick and dried up very fast, my skin looked a bit dried....not refreshed.

As for the color (# 27 honey beige) it did look nice on the skin, and blended in well.

I am not sure I would purchase full size of this bb cream as it wasn't as light / glowing / and natural looking as the other bb creams I normally purchase & use.

May 03, 2016

This was the first bb cream I purchased a while ago, I only used a quarter of the tube (I was trying to finish my foundation first) before the formula separated after a few months ( I believe that's due to the sunscreen in it).

It left a matte finish, light to medium coverage, I didn't like the greyish cast it left on my skin but it did lessen after a few minutes.

I'd recommend this for light skin with oily complexions.

February 26, 2016

Favourite BB cream! Matches my skin perfectly. I use both 21 and 23 and I've found that the two got me covered when I'm tanned or winter pale. I use it every day and 1 bottle still lasts me forever. So you really do get your money's worth. It's also much easier to find than many other Korean BB creams (which in my opinion blow the North American ones out of the water). The coverage is amazing without feeling too heavy. It is very long wear. I find it nicely moisturizing and it doesn't break me out (which is a feat). The SPF is a nice bonus.

Cons: It has a fairly strong baby powder scent when you first apply. I'm not a fan of powdery scents or scents in general so this is a downside for me. The scent does fade fairly quickly though. I have combination oily skin so the finish is dewier than I would like. With powder it's perfect but it would be nice to find something that does a better job of controlling oil. Due to the scent and the shine it isn't my dream BB cream but it comes pretty close and I will continue to love it and use it.

January 15, 2016

While not my favorite bb cream I do like this one. There are a lot more color options than most bb creams, and feels very nice on the skin, leaving a natural dewy finish. It is not the longest lasting but will survive around 8 hours on a normal day for me with powder and no touch ups. SPF42 is one of its highest selling points for me and while it is not very high coverage, it is very moisturizing and good for those days I just want to make my skin look a little nicer before stepping out for a bit.

January 13, 2016

After years of using foundations that don't match my skintone I was suggested by a friend to try Missha. I went to Ebay and searched for my skintone. Whiter than white BB cream. I was in heaven. After using it for 6 months I am so impressed with this product. I don't even have to apply any type of powder after application.

December 24, 2015

I love this bb cream to bits! I'm shade no 23, natural beige, and it suits my winter skintone perfectly. The thing with this bb cream, however, is the grey cast and undertone it has. This product is not supposed to be used in "normal" amounts, but very sparingly. To avoid looking really pasty and avoiding the grey cast, I only use about 1/4 of a pump and I just apply it to my problem areas, like my nose, forehead, and under my eyes. The medium coverage is build able, but leaves just enough "imperfections" showing, that it looks natural. With the tips I gave, your skin will be looking great!